Custom Workz Keaton Batman(s)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Batman Collection Morbo!
Here are some of the Batman figure done by Jon of Custom Work.
DSC09594-1.jpg

DSC09600-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics.
Enjoy!
:banana

I really wish I had those two Kilmer's and the clooney bruce wayne :naughty

more pics

the capes are a bit stiff at the moment, being new and all, but as I am handling them they are softening up quite well, so with a bit a loving fiddling I think the capes will begin to hang better.

89 Batman.
SL732136.jpg

SL732137.jpg

SL732138.jpg

SL732139.jpg

check out the grapple gun!
SL732133.jpg

SL732134.jpg

the pleather undersuit and rubber armour is flexible and looks great.
SL732148.jpg

Last edited:
Batman Returns
SL732152.jpg

SL732153.jpg

he even came with a batarang :rock
SL732156.jpg

SL732157.jpg

SL732155.jpg

closer look at the rubber body armour.
SL732160.jpg

These are my first hand made custom figures, and I couldn't be happier with them.
I urge anyone who fancies a 89 or Returns Batman to check out the Custom Workz thread in the customs section or pm Jon. He's great to deal with, real friendly and very professional.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41525

I'm defintly gonna have to pick up an '89 batman.

Now, to make the money for it, anyone in the UK looking for a mobile DJ? :p

Nice, your using the Takara suit! Also are you using a true type body? How did you get the suit on there?

it's not the Tak suit. it's the HT suit. the Tak suit will fit onto a TT but it's a tight fit and the articulation is even more restricted than on the Takara body. I did try it once, but tore the suit getting it back off. oops!

That looks like the hot toys suit.

um.....me thinks it is the ht suit....the BETTER suit. :rolleyes:

I just took this quick pic and I love how it came out, it looks just like Keaton

SL732238.jpg

Is Jon making an Adam West Batman now? That would be a buy from me for sure.

I bought the '89 Batman last year and it is still one of my favorite figures. It is really, really great.

I have thought of making Adam West batman but there are many other people already custom made him along with Robin so I drop the idea of making him. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Ok, guys! Times really bad lately. So I am offering another round of $170usd with FREE SHIPING(To USA, Europe and Asean only) for my 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman 1989 with Speargun Custom Figure, 12 inch Michael Keaton Batman Returns Custom Figure and 12 inch Val Kilmer Batman Forever Custom Figure(Black Version). If u have problem with payment, I dun mind for u to pay by installments such as dividing it into 2 or 3 payments separately. I will ship out your items once full payment is fulfilled. What u guys think??? Pls PM me if u are interested. Hurry while parts last!

Best Regards,
Jon

170? LOL

I wouldn't even pay 100 $
These figures are worth 70 $ MAX and everybody who pays more for that is a fool.

Hey, did I offended u in anyway? Y did u trash my workz? If u can do what I do then show us here. Don't say things without going through your brain. My supporters here know my quality and workmanship. U not only insulted me but also insulted all those SSF members who purchased my figures. So u think that they are stupid enough to buy from me. This doesn't make u any smarter either. If u don't like me or my workz, just keep your comments to yourself, nobody ask for yours.

If u don't like me or my workz, just keep your comments to yourself, nobody ask for yours.

wrong I refuse to keep it for myself. Because I believe all comments should be outed, even bad ones. Freedom of speech? or censorship?

170? LOL

I wouldn't even pay 100 $
These figures are worth 70 $ MAX and everybody who pays more for that is a fool.

wrong I refuse to keep it for myself. Because I believe all comments should be outed, even bad ones. Freedom of speech? or censorship?

If there is freedom of speech then GET THE ^^^^ OUT OF MY THREAD YOU LITTLE PRICK! :mad:
JON'S STUFF IS GREAT, AND YOU ARE A TWAT FOR INSULTING HIM AND HIS WORK.
GO STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS YOU PATHETHIC LITTLE ^^^^E!

If there is freedom of speech then GET THE ^^^^ OUT OF MY THREAD YOU LITTLE PRICK! :mad:
JON'S STUFF IS GREAT, AND YOU ARE A TWAT FOR INSULTING HIM AND HIS WORK.
GO STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS YOU PATHETHIC LITTLE ^^^^E!

Look at him gooooo

Back