Custom Paint Life size iron man bust ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow..my iron man life size bust finally arrived. as mentioned long time ago, I am going to get this bust painted in mark II, stealth or gun metal finish. still undecided. or any board members have get this bust custom painted. What is your thoughts? And pls kindly share with me before sending out to spray.
I am more towords mark II but any good picture or resolution of mark II scans would be much appreciated if can post at this threads below.

Thks and here my iron man busts.
Rgds
Amin Ko

ironman11.jpg

ironman2-2.jpg

ironman4-1.jpg

impressive collection. wish i could afford two!!!! hope to see some WIP of the mII

dont even bother It looks amazing as MARK III.

wait probably sideshow will make MARK II 1:1 bust.

and by the way another perfect iron man bust.

Are you sure SS will mark the Mark II bust? is it from reliable source?

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

either way, if ssc does or doesn't come with one, a repaint of markIII wouldn't look right imo, unless the painter and also do some sculpting. cause doesn't the markII version have some definate changes that would have to be made, like rivets/bolts and seam lines etc.

I am doing the same thing. I have 2 of them on to be made to MKII.

I would love to know what you guys know if SS is making anything!

There are a few techniques Im trying out!

The biggest challenge is actually not the paint but the rivets!

Please Pm me and we will compare ideas!

Alex

either way, if ssc does or doesn't come with one, a repaint of markIII wouldn't look right imo, unless the painter and also do some sculpting. cause doesn't the markII version have some definate changes that would have to be made, like rivets/bolts and seam lines etc.

That is the big issue!
It will not be exact MK II....so maybe more like a war machine?

If jbinny says there will be a Mark II 1:1 bust coming out, there is a significant chance it will. So I would atleast wait it out for the next little while for the potential announcement.

Back