Queen Studios: The Avengers - Iron Man Mark 7 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectible said:
QUEEN STUDIOS MARK 7 LIFE-SIZE BUST TEASER.

"I have a plan, attack!"
The Iron Man Mark 7 Life-size Bust is coming soon. Are you ready?

DyT9Cbn.jpg

Facebook video teaser

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021
Hey Guys, following the release of the teaser video for Iron Man Mark 7 Life-size bust we have some even better news, this bust will be displayed at the Wonder Festival.

TL9AAkE.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is absolutely amazing! I might need this even though I've been out of collecting for a while.

I wanted to hold out for a different armor because the 7 isn't my favorite, but looking at this armor as a bust the different colored accent areas and weapons really make it stand out in a dynamic way.

****, might have to get this :unsure:

Congrats!

I don't collect busts, so I have to admire this from afar. And be envious of you guys.

I don't collect busts but this thing was too hard to resist. I was tempted by the 50 when it first dropped but glad I held off. With all the open flaps and sharp detailing I think the Mark 7 is my most desirable suit for a 1/1 bust. It adds a dynamic element that looks awesome. Ordered along with their 1/4 statue to sit next to it. Very likely the only 1/1 bust I'll ever get unless a high end Vader gets made with his light up chest box.

The Mark 7 is one of my least favourite of his main suits, but this bust looked so good that I couldn’t help myself. And I already have their Mark 50 BD bust.

The Mark 7 is one of my least favourite of his main suits, but this bust looked so good that I couldn’t help myself. And I already have their Mark 50 BD bust.

I like the bulky look of the 7 and it's mix of red/gold/silver. I definitely like the earlier more mechanical suits better than the later ones. I didn't even consider the Queen 85 bust. I looked through all the suits and I ordered when I couldn't come up with another suit I would prefer over this in bust form. If it was a full life size suit I would probably say mark 6 in reindeer games pose.

I like the bulky look of the 7 and it's mix of red/gold/silver. I definitely like the earlier more mechanical suits better than the later ones. I didn't even consider the Queen 85 bust. I looked through all the suits and I ordered when I couldn't come up with another suit I would prefer over this in bust form. If it was a full life size suit I would probably say mark 6 in reindeer games pose.

My favourite suit is also the Mark 6. After that it’s the Mark 46 and Mark 43.

If they ever did a full scale Mark 6 in the reindeer games pose I'd easily toss my life savings out the window and buy it :ROFLMAO:

If they ever did a full scale Mark 6 in the reindeer games pose I'd easily toss my life savings out the window and buy it :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it would be awesome:)

Imagine hitting a remote button that activates all the lights and a sound chip that plays back the sound effects with Tony's line. The Mark 7 was about 11k not including shipping. I imagine a reindeer games 6 would cost at least a couple thousand more.

Back