Custom Paint Life size iron man bust ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah? Where? Must be through your connection. That isn't fair then.

So yeah, you try again, Mr. Hooked Up. I'm no mind reader.

No, you try again :lol

Sideshow won't say yes or no, so I'll say very possibly it's likely almost certain... maybe.

I don't see why they would bother with a Mark II version. They are already probably having trouble with the 1500 Mark III's

If they do release the Mark II than it better be more limited unless they want all those busts sitting around. Just too expensive.

I wouldn't get it custom painted into Mark II because it wont look like the Mark II, it will just look like a chrome looking Mark III. But since you seem to have enough disposable income, i say go for a rainbow version.

I don't see why they would bother with a Mark II version. They are already probably having trouble with the 1500 Mark III's

If they do release the Mark II than it better be more limited unless they want all those busts sitting around. Just too expensive.

I'm thinking that IF they were to make one, it would be along the ES of the SSE horror stuff

You suck. lol

Anal dude. :(

jbinny, did you get this bust?

The Mark3?

Not yet, I had one coming from ebay, but the seller flaked out. I'm planning on getting one, but I want to make sure it has as good of a paint application as possible.

If jbinny says there will be a Mark II 1:1 bust coming out, there is a significant chance it will. So I would atleast wait it out for the next little while for the potential announcement.

I trust jbinny. If he says there is a good possibility of it coming then I would feel safe in banking on it. Besides SSC made the Archive Mark 02 so its pretty much a safe bet that they know what differences need to be made and it doesn't make good business sense to announce a Mark 02 while the full shipments of the Mark 03 are coming out still. If/when they announce a Mark 02 I would imagine it'd be deep in February or March just from a business standpoint. The question is since the rivets on the chest and "dimples" on the faceplate aren't too much of a modification is whether or not it'll preorder or be an exclusive in-stock item like their Black and White 1:1 busts.

That is the big issue!
It will not be exact MK II....so maybe more like a war machine?

That is exactly what I was thinking. If I had another and could get it custom done I would follow the original War Machine film look that was originally planned:
warmachine1.jpg

You would need to have someone create the shoulder compartments (which in the original drafts would have shot out missiles like the forearm piece) and the shoulder cannon but as we saw with the Spider-Man 1:1 Mod into the Iron Spider-Man its not out of the realm of possibilities and would be outstanding and very original.

gee, i wonder what will happen to the im 1:1 bust that don't make the grade, and are returned to ssc:confused::confused:

just like i wonder what happened to all them returned PF Things :confused:

:naughty:naughty:naughty

gee, i wonder what will happen to the im 1:1 bust that don't make the grade, and are returned to ssc:confused::confused:

just like i wonder what happened to all them returned PF Things :confused:

:naughty:naughty:naughty

Yeah what does happen to those returns? Isn't there only 1500... and being all sold out, wouldn't they just get shipped back out to the remaining people waiting for them

Guess they'll do some touching up there at Sideshow.

The Thing was severely overproduced. Its an amazing piece once you have it in hand but the overstock lead to the International version IMHO. With the Iron Man bust they'll do what they always do to save on shipping they'll make people destroy them that want a replacement and for those who straight return they'll repair when they can and send out to someone else. I think a Mark 02 will be done but I guarantee you that was in the works back when the Mark 03 was already flushed out. So those will be from a different Edition. You can't give too many high ticket items at one time or you'll have the people you know who would buy it having to choose instead of having to add.

i thinking about returning mine. the paint on mine is not good. alot of rub marks too. just not happy at all with this bust.

yeah, i'm not sure if they'd actually convert markIII's to markII's, but either way i'm sure they IF they do come out with the markII version it won't be announced until everyone has gotten the markIII's, since if they announce the markII version before all the markIII's make it into the customers hands, they'd end up with alot more cancellations of the markIII's
:confused::confused::confused::google:google

wow that was alot of markII and markIII's comments, not even if sure if that made any sence:lol
i've had a few :chug so it may not add up, for all i know they're making a markIV:D

yeah, i'm not sure if they'd actually convert markIII's to markII's, but either way i'm sure they IF they do come out with the markII version it won't be announced until everyone has gotten the markIII's, since if they announce the markII version before all the markIII's make it into the customers hands, they'd end up with alot more cancellations of the markIII's
:confused::confused::confused::google:google

wow that was alot of markII and markIII's comments, not even if sure if that made any sence:lol
i've had a few :chug so it may not add up, for all i know they're making a markIV:D

Does a Mark II + Mark III - Mark I = Mark IV ????

I don't know if I'm following you, Quad. :lol

Back