Custom Medi Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, Master Replicas (?) made one for their 1:4 line that looked more like it was 1:6. They were clearanced at TRU a while back and can probably be found on ebaY for a decent price.

Yup, I have that one.

I can provide piccies of it (still in box) if anyone wants to see it...

Im 21, moving out on my own this very month :D

Oh, that's good... I was worried we had an underage collector on SSF! Because you know, Medicom boxes clearly state that Medicom figures are "Adult Collectible. Not a toy. Reccomended for ages 15 and up" Sideshow and Hot Toys pretty much say the same...

:lol

Dude, why have a gun when you have no figure? :p

Well, I wanted a figure, but didn't wanna pay $130+ for one... so I was waiting for the price to go down to around $90 or so.... but that hasn't happened yet...

maybe someday some idiot will find his deceased brother's collection and sell it off for way cheap "Star Wars 1/6 Medicom Fett figure -$20 BIN" :lol

Will not be repainting the ears, I like the color actually, will be adding the white with black bars on it though!

anyways, another update, heavily modded the gun, which I'm not sure wether I like or not. Guess I do, but it could have turned out better.
2n6dgec.jpg

Also touched up the belt, before and after pic
before:
fcr438.jpg

after:
dqq6d.jpg

That's it for now, as I'll have to buy paint before I'll be able to continue lol :)

Back