Custom Medi Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey people,

project just got bigger: going to repaint his chest and helmet (helmets already done completely) to be screen accurate as possible,

here's progress pics of the armor, still need to add the orange/yellowish damage and mess it up a bit with a darker color green. Also will paint the belt, and the gun more screen accurate, AND am planning on selling it IF there is interest in it. :) Going to make myself a second one if someone wants to have this when it's completed.

All scratches are correctly shaped and positioned, as far as the reference pics go I've used.

reference:
2lvzubd.jpg

repaint:

345ij4k.jpg

fcr438.jpg

6omtyo.jpg

enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice job!

I really wanna get my hands on a cheap Medi Boba, I have a 1/6 scale (0.45 scale?) Master Replicas Boba blaster that's been sitting in the packaging ever since I got it... I had planned to get a Boba, but then I was deterred by ridiculous prices... can't wait for Sideshow's!

great work ecz! makes me wish i never got rid of mine.
maybe try a Hasbro Fett for the ankle cover things. may not be too hard to make out of some grey fabric either. looks good though either way.

thanks guys!

fantasymaker: Yeah this pose is awesome but hard to pull off because his jetpack keeps tipping him over!

Dude person: Try the sales section, sometimes people let their Boba go for the 100/120 $ pricerange, thats how I got mine :)

Ryan: Thanks! Great tip!

I painted the scratches in mythril silveron top of Medicoms paint, its a lighter silver, found in the Warhammer stores :) And I found my gun. Mom thought it was a toy of my little brother.. she threw it in his toybox. Which gave me a heartattack lol. But I found it after a LOOOOONG search in that damned box.

Comparison pic of my repaint VS factory paint:

old VS new:
nwwq52.jpg

vdivbr.jpg

and some other pics with different angles, Will definatly "upgrade" his weathering on the other armor pieces as well as soon as I figure the best way out to do it, and repaint the belt so it's not just one color brown, but add some lighter browns on it :D

8yuumq.jpg

2dqpqj6.jpg

23h6mhc.jpg

Mom thought it was a toy of my little brother.. she threw it in his toybox. Which gave me a heartattack lol. But I found it after a LOOOOONG search in that damned box.

:confused: how old does that mean you are then?

It doesn't really matter, just curious! :D

the unthinkable happened! :( I lost Boba pistol, anyone know where I can find a replacement????

Actually, Master Replicas (?) made one for their 1:4 line that looked more like it was 1:6. They were clearanced at TRU a while back and can probably be found on ebaY for a decent price.

I found my gun. Mom thought it was a toy of my little brother.. she threw it in his toybox. Which gave me a heartattack lol. But I found it after a LOOOOONG search in that damned box.

I'm glad you found it, that would have been a horrible fate for it, lost in the bottom of a kids toy box with all the forgotten bits and pieces of toys.:lol

Back