Custom Martin Riggs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count in my vote Chris for the longer hair Riggs had from the first Lethal Weapon movie! :wave That's the one I want!

Do you have a separate thread for your Jack Burton - Big Trouble In Little China - Kurt Russell head sculpt? That's is another favorite movie of mine with Kurt with longer hair similar to Riggs' hair.

Thanks again!

update.

picture.php

That's a tough one here !
The expression is tricky. For now I see Christopher Walken, but the mouth/teeth area is freakin well sculpt. The hair will probably make the difference.

Allright... now I see what you're trying to do. The eyebrows will add a lot to you sculpt.
Let see the rest now. If it helps some people :

Thanks Jabba, thats what I was thinking too ;-) especially cause its hard for people to place the expression without his crazy eyes.

Bravo for tackling such an off the wall expression Chris, you're off to a good start!

Thanks alot guys, Rider you are too kind. I just wanted to bring the essence and character of Riggs to the sculpt and thought a normal expression wouldnt do the trick so I took a leap of faith and surprisingly enough it hasnt been TOO difficult.

chris

I´m just saying what I feel and believe, K. That is a great piece of art. Really magnificent and it is not even finished yet.

I really love that expression for Riggs Chris! I definitely want one of these head sculpt when you're done. Awesome work. I will paint him with that wide-eyed look like in the above picture from the movie. I agree that just a closed mouth head sculpt would have been just boring.

Thanks guys!, This sculpt is being sent to a caster so I can work on the hair on top of a resin casting so I can get it right, hopefully new pics within a couple weeks.

Chris

Thanks guys!, This sculpt is being sent to a caster so I can work on the hair on top of a resin casting so I can get it right, hopefully new pics within a couple weeks.

Chris

looking forward to it!!!! looks great so far!, please add me to the orders list if your generating one.

I didn't see it in the pic of the sculpt by itself but with the side by side it became a lot clearer. I definitely think hair and eyebrows will make it more obvious still. I see you're going for manic, suicidal Riggs. Nice one.

Back