Custom Martin Riggs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toy Anxiety

Super Freak
Reaction score
You think I'm crazy? You call me crazy, you think I'm crazy? You wanna see crazy? Check out this crazy Martin Riggs sculpt!

picture.php
picture.php

Commence with the feedback!

Ohhh yeah! Finally! A Martin Riggs head sculpt! I definitely want one Toy Anxiety!

Please put me down for one! Thank you! :yess:

Next...we gotta get a Roger Murtaugh (Danny Glover) head sculpt! You can't have a Martin Riggs without a Sgt. Murtaugh tailing behind him saying..."I'm too old for this *&#!" :)

It looks GREAT! The longer hair seems tough to capture in the 1/6 scale, but this one looks fine to me! I'd buy one right now!

I wasnt sure how long to make the hair, E is right, it was at its longest on part one then significantly shorter on part 2, I can definately make it wild looking and longer? Just let me know what you guys think? longer, keep length but wilder, or shorter and wilder?

I wasnt sure how long to make the hair, E is right, it was at its longest on part one then significantly shorter on part 2, I can definately make it wild looking and longer? Just let me know what you guys think? longer, keep length but wilder, or shorter and wilder?

All of a sudden you're a hair dresser LOL!

I'd like to see the Riggs hair "wilder". It is correct that he had the longer and wilder hair in the first movie to reflect his "crazy" persona. As the movies went along it got shorter, until he ended up with a normal, boring short haircut in Lethal Weapon 4.

Kuato I would keep the length, or actually make it a little longer on the sides and the back. Then make it wilder, if possible. His hair definitely wasn't an afro, but it was pretty I don't know:dunno..."poofy" I guess? Know what I mean?

Riggs specific? Hmmmm I'd have to think about that. Most of his stuff can be found I think. At several points in the First movie, Riggs wears a Dark trucker/baseball hat. Maybe an alternative sculpt? Im more conerned about getting his mane right though, but any accessories would be cool! Maybe a collection of pieces all together would be cool, like his 9mm, badge, belt, that "special occasion bullet", pack of cigarettes, etc.

Found this pic of some of the props from 4:

View attachment 27394

I like that set of Riggs's stuff Mr.E! Even that "family" picture they took at the end of L.W. 4. Very cool. Are you going to sell these? I'm just curious about it. I'd like to find the correct sniper rifle in 1:6 scale that Riggs used at the end of Lethal Weapon. Anyone know which gun it was that he used? I think there's a movie weapons database website similar to Internet Movie Database. Anyone out there know the name of that website? I've visited it before but forgot what it was called.

I like that set of Riggs's stuff Mr.E! Even that "family" picture they took at the end of L.W. 4. Very cool. Are you going to sell these? I'm just curious about it. I'd like to find the correct sniper rifle in 1:6 scale that Riggs used at the end of Lethal Weapon. Anyone know which gun it was that he used? I think there's a movie weapons database website similar to Internet Movie Database. Anyone out there know the name of that website? I've visited it before but forgot what it was called.

Here ya go man:

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Lethal_Weapon

Some great screen shots there too. BTW those props from 4 are not mine, I just found the pics online :p

Back