Custom Martin Riggs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! all i need is this guy, for a cool dio...
diplomaticimmunitybc1.jpg

Ok guys, I started already on the Riggs portrait and this is the expression I am starting off with, https://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/martin-riggs-gibson.jpg , if there is a high demand of scupting him without the mouth open I can close it, but I noticed in some pics he has his mouth slightly open like that with a stern face. I just thought the open mouth with teeth slightly showing would be pretty cool to try and sculpt :)

Chris

Great to hear from you Chris. I can't wait to see this sculpt, along with the others! If you get a chance it would be great if you replied to my PM. Cheers man!

Hey, Chris. I'm "all in" for an unpainted Riggs head sculpt from that expression you chose. That picture of him is from Lethal Weapon 2. Very cool indeed! I like it with his mouth slightly opened.

Don't know about that expression...but Riggs would almost have to be smiling. That's why most Riggs customs don't look like Riggs.

It's like trying to build Jack Torrance with a blank-faced or open-mouthed Nicholson.

They're both nuts. I'd buy a smiling Riggs. Then I would want a Glover to say, "h-h-hey RIGGS!"

Thought I would show a real real early WIP pic, to get an idea of the expression I am going for, hope you guys like it. Also another question to everyone, should this portrait be sculpted bald? I guess question really goes to you Dan, this way everyone can have an option to put real hair or sculpt on hair?

picture.php

Me too. I prefer Riggs to have the sculpted longer hair. Not a bald sculpt with "rooted hair". I think it will look better with sculpted hair, rather than the "real" hair. :wave

Thanks for all the feedback guys. sculpted hair it is. Second question is which hair style, Lethal Weapon 1 long or Lethal Weapon 2 medium ??

And I seriously hope you can match and/or surpass the quality of your Mad Max sculpt, IMO the best Mel sculpt thus far.

Back