Custom Jeremy Irons HS from Maximus-Miniatures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el_maria4i

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Greetings!
Here we have another outstanding work of "M-M's-studio". I just couldn't live without Jeremy Irons as the European professor of literature (see mr. Nabokov's novel). So I made my best to get one. The circle must be complete with 1:6 brown or beige suit, but ehh... I'll think about it tomorrow.

DSCN8070_zps5fdb404a.jpg
~~~
intro_zps3cb14b89.jpg
~~~
DSCN8083_zps00b953a5.jpg
~~~
DSCN8092_zpsb190ac41.jpg

Good likeness.

I never really liked Lolita, although I really loved Pale Fire.

Anyway it is nice to see someone doing figures outside the norm of violent/action-oriented properties. If you ever do Валентина Терешкова let me know.

Thank you for your feedback!
Nabokov's prose is a kind of natural event - it may overwhelm you or leave indifferent, but it just happens. I've gone through all his books, some were cold, nice, good or great, but always in style. I liked "Pnin" and "The Gift", "Lolita" is fine as a book and as a movie of Adrian Lyne (1997). I guess mr. Irons made the leading role alive.
Uh, about m-m Tereshkova - perhaps you should contact the studio? They take orders. Personally I don't wait for anyone, just go and ask for a headsculpt. They also make female sculpts.

Back