Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATED WIP Custom Dredd 3D Judge Dredd Figure - Finished Helmeted HS.

I took a lot of time getting the neck the right size on the HS. The suit made Urban's neck look long in the movie. Which I thought was really cool because it made him look like the classic Brian Bolland Dredd illustrations. I also spent a lot of time making sure Urban's jaw looks right from the side; how much it stuck out the front, extends from the bottom of the helmet. Most of the custom Dredds look great from the front, but from the sides - the helmet doesn't quite look like it could fit the head that is in it.

Here are a bunch of pics. Enjoy!

custom_dredd_figure_urban11.JPG
custom_dredd_figure_urban12.JPG
custom_dredd_figure_urban13.JPG

Nice photos and great work on the sculpt. Next will be the un helmeted look?

Nice photos and great work on the sculpt. Next will be the un helmeted look?

Thanks vareika! :hi5: Yes. I've started on the un-helmeted HS already. That will take a little longer.

Took a break from working on it to make this. A little bonus item :yess:

The breathing device seen briefly in the stairwell scene in the movie. In the movie - the devices are held in place by their mouths - and a little clamp that went around the nostrils on either side. For my version I had to improvise. It is an attachment to the inside of the visor. Looks pretty cool. Here are some pics.

custom_dredd_figure_mask1.JPG
custom_dredd_figure_mask2.JPG
custom_dredd_figure_mask3.JPG
custom_dredd_figure_mask7.JPG

Last edited:
Re: UPDATED WIP Custom Dredd 3D Judge Dredd Figure - BONUS Item!

Wow! That looks simply amazing!! :clap:clap:clap

Your attention to detail is unparalleled! :hi5:

I'm a tad confused. Is your run sold out?

I haven't started my run on Dredd yet TotalDominAsian. The figure you see here is the prototype for the run. I originally was planning to only make two available - both already spoken for. But since posting the prototype work - I've had a lot more interest.

So once I finish the prototype; I will create an interest thread to see how many I will need to make. Still very limited in numbers but - definitely more than just two.

If you are interested; shoot me an email. The price will be determined by how many figures are requested on the interest thread.

Here's my email: [email protected]

sent! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this every day!

This looks really well done. Any chance you have links to other projects you've done in the past? I'd love to look at them!

Thanks vareika. I've also decided to make a custom display base - included with the figure. Pics when I finish.

Crazy, custom base too? Just the decals or will it be a partial dio type of deal? This is shaping out to be way to awesome.

so awesome~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crazy, custom base too? Just the decals or will it be a partial dio type of deal? This is shaping out to be way to awesome.

The base I'm picturing in my head is some kind of concrete structure with the Dredd badge carved into it. The concrete being cracked and crumbling with bullet holes and graffiti tags.

So not just the stand plastic base with a decal, but not a full dio. Somewhere in the middle.

sent! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this every day!

This looks really well done. Any chance you have links to other projects you've done in the past? I'd love to look at them!

Thanks TotalDominAsian! I'll reply to your email tomorrow with some pics of some of my previous figures. Tin

Back