Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok RYAN it is now the 22, here in germany!

it is very sad, but no mola here!!!

ok , than , when you cant give me one of your five molas!

thangive me my money back as you promiesed!!!

marcus:mad:

Marcus,

If you do not have your figure by Oct 22, I will give you a full refund. So either way this deal is cleared by that date.

Thanks,
Ryan

If anyone is having second thoughts about their order, I would be more than happy to take your spot and PayPal you back what you paid. PM me if interested!

Koupon.

I will send you some information when I get home form work in like 6 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and now <``````=?????????????????:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

I think its the multiple question marks that really make the point. I mean he's not just asking, he's really asking hard and maybe even confused by his own question?

From BV:
"Everything on my end is packed and ready to go. I gave the holster part one last shot and he is supposed to let me know by Tuesday night, either way I am shipping these out when I get back on Wednsday."
Just a bit longer, duders.

Please, please give us an update. Everyone has been incredibly patient up to this point. I usually try and deal with these things through pm, but I've sent three and they've all been ignored.

I'm seriously thinking about canceling both Deckard and Mola and requesting a refund. I knew I'd be waiting when I ordered, but the endless promises and the lack of updates or returned messages is really frustrating.

im really surprised you guys havent reported this guy! ive heard stories about BV! What a nightmare! can someone explain why so much patience??

I just wanted to go back and check my intial contact with him and my Paypal payment date. That was back in March 10, 2009! I didn't realize it's been over a year and 8 months.

Back