Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to go back and check my intial contact with him and my Paypal payment date. That was back in March 10, 2009! I didn't realize it's been over a year and 8 months.

I just looked at a PM from a member regarding tie's if he gets one, which goes back to 02-17-2010. He was hoping to get them back then.

The ED-209 dome thread is suffering as well as some that received broken domes and still waiting on replacements because it wasn't properly packaged and protected.

I paid for the full Deckard set in March 2009 and Mola Ram in April 2009.

I just sent another pm and hope I get my items or at least an update soon.

I've tried to sympathize with Ryan and really understand how personal issues can derail projects. However, my last three pm's have been ignored and I haven't received an update since August.

Come on Ryan, please respond to everybody man!

Ryan finally got back to me and apologized for the wait. I got so tired of waiting, I asked for a refund.

Waiting to hear back...

Recieved a PM about shipping but it still hasn't happened.

Ryan, I'm sorry but this is starting to get stupid man. Whats your deal are you going to actually send out the stuff or what? They are done, you just have to put each set in a plastic zip lock bag, goto the post office and get the little priority boxes pre assembled, slide it in and mail it. Whats the hold up dude?

I know your having marriage difficulties but that doesn't consume 24 hours of a day. Next time your having a drink or have a few hours to relax, consider that we worked hard to get that money and have been waiting 2 years, people just like you with just as many problems, yours are not special and do not exclude you from your commitments. Please start to send these out and act like a man.

Sorry but its time to stop playing games your a grown man and need to hear it like it is. Way too many artists are doing this ____ and its going to stop because I'm done not calling them out. Four Order threads with no orders being delivered sounds like your working your way to a ban and that would be a shame because you are talented but your losing alot of respect really quick bro.

Last edited:
I’m going to work with Ryan to get these out. I’ll have a more detailed update that I’ll post later tonight.

Very kind of you Steve, I have offered to send shipping money again if needed or even a pre paid priotity box. PM me if this helps you.

Well it’s no secret that Ryan and I are very good friends and he has helped me a lot in this hobby over the past few years. I could have never done the Ghost Busters without him, he cast around 150+ GB heads for me to pass along to the SSF, as well as Maximus armor, and has cast or molded several other heads and accessories for me and others over the years, the point being Ryan is an asset here and I wouldn’t allied myself with him if I didn’t think he wasn’t.

We as a team have several big projects in the works and this Blade Runner one is holding him back from getting to them so we both want this finished so we can move on.

I know you guys are frustrated, you have the right to be and Ryan knows he dropped the ball on this one so we’ve talked about it for a few hours and I offered my help to get the last of the parts finished while Ryan finishes some of the sewing. There isn’t a lot to do but it can be overwhelming when you’re doing it alone and have other obligation weighing down on you.

Now I’m going to ask, as a favor to me to put your minds at rest considering this project, don’t even think about it just have a nice holiday with your families and I assure you that everyone will receive their orders by January 3. This date is a realistic time frame we agreed on with the amount of work plus family obligations over the next few weeks.

So again, have a nice holiday and don’t worry about anything.

that's awesome spense - good of you to help out a friend like that. just as an aside, does this mean the maximus kits are close to going out too?

Well it’s no secret that Ryan and I are very good friends and he has helped me a lot in this hobby over the past few years. I could have never done the Ghost Busters without him, he cast around 150+ GB heads for me to pass along to the SSF, as well as Maximus armor, and has cast or molded several other heads and accessories for me and others over the years, the point being Ryan is an asset here and I wouldn’t allied myself with him if I didn’t think he wasn’t.

We as a team have several big projects in the works and this Blade Runner one is holding him back from getting to them so we both want this finished so we can move on.

I know you guys are frustrated, you have the right to be and Ryan knows he dropped the ball on this one so we’ve talked about it for a few hours and I offered my help to get the last of the parts finished while Ryan finishes some of the sewing. There isn’t a lot to do but it can be overwhelming when you’re doing it alone and have other obligation weighing down on you.

Now I’m going to ask, as a favor to me to put your minds at rest considering this project, don’t even think about it just have a nice holiday with your families and I assure you that everyone will receive their orders by January 3. This date is a realistic time frame we agreed on with the amount of work plus family obligations over the next few weeks.

So again, have a nice holiday and don’t worry about anything.

Wow top bloke :thud:

Awesome from you to help out in this.
Being one of the few who got his stuff early (I only ordered the coat and pants) I can attest to the quality. You guys won't be disappointed.

Back