Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it’s no secret that Ryan and I are very good friends and he has helped me a lot in this hobby over the past few years. I could have never done the Ghost Busters without him, he cast around 150+ GB heads for me to pass along to the SSF, as well as Maximus armor, and has cast or molded several other heads and accessories for me and others over the years, the point being Ryan is an asset here and I wouldn’t allied myself with him if I didn’t think he wasn’t.

We as a team have several big projects in the works and this Blade Runner one is holding him back from getting to them so we both want this finished so we can move on.

I know you guys are frustrated, you have the right to be and Ryan knows he dropped the ball on this one so we’ve talked about it for a few hours and I offered my help to get the last of the parts finished while Ryan finishes some of the sewing. There isn’t a lot to do but it can be overwhelming when you’re doing it alone and have other obligation weighing down on you.

Now I’m going to ask, as a favor to me to put your minds at rest considering this project, don’t even think about it just have a nice holiday with your families and I assure you that everyone will receive their orders by January 3. This date is a realistic time frame we agreed on with the amount of work plus family obligations over the next few weeks.

So again, have a nice holiday and don’t worry about anything.

572db1f0bd2fdb83751fe059365a5b28.jpg

Well it’s no secret that Ryan and I are very good friends and he has helped me a lot in this hobby over the past few years. I could have never done the Ghost Busters without him, he cast around 150+ GB heads for me to pass along to the SSF, as well as Maximus armor, and has cast or molded several other heads and accessories for me and others over the years, the point being Ryan is an asset here and I wouldn’t allied myself with him if I didn’t think he wasn’t.

We as a team have several big projects in the works and this Blade Runner one is holding him back from getting to them so we both want this finished so we can move on.

I know you guys are frustrated, you have the right to be and Ryan knows he dropped the ball on this one so we’ve talked about it for a few hours and I offered my help to get the last of the parts finished while Ryan finishes some of the sewing. There isn’t a lot to do but it can be overwhelming when you’re doing it alone and have other obligation weighing down on you.

Now I’m going to ask, as a favor to me to put your minds at rest considering this project, don’t even think about it just have a nice holiday with your families and I assure you that everyone will receive their orders by January 3. This date is a realistic time frame we agreed on with the amount of work plus family obligations over the next few weeks.

So again, have a nice holiday and don’t worry about anything.

Hoping for an update.

Hello Ryan,
About ED209 replacement Dome.
i got no answer for my last PM.
AND I GOT NO REFUND.
I'm already 150$ out of my pocket
i had to refund the fellow who ordered with me his 50 bucks.
Please refund me my money.
Thanks

PS: Sorry to hijack this thread.
But i'm kind of desperate.

Hello Ryan,
About ED209 replacement Dome.
i got no answer for my last PM.
AND I GOT NO REFUND.
I'm already 150$ out of my pocket
i had to refund the fellow who ordered with me his 50 bucks.
Please refund me my money.
Thanks

PS: Sorry to hijack this thread.
But i'm kind of desperate.

No worries. We hear ya.

I am here now. I just sent you a PM. Ok first off I want to say a big thank you to Spenser for helping me out on this. Second I want to thank everyone for being way me patient with me than they should. I am on vacation from work for 10 days starting today(It was upposed to start after Christmas but I had to go back and finish some end of year stuff) and this is the break I needed to get the stuff finished and out the door. I have issues several refunds and cleaned up other projects I have outstanding, now I can finally put this one to bed. With Spensers help, and the next day or so of time in the shop I will get these shipped out this week to everyone as promised. I Promised Spenser I wouldn't let him down since he stepped in and helped me out and I WON'T! After this and Mola are done, I am not going to being doing custom work for a good while. With where I am with my current job and lack of time, I can't handle thingslike they should be taken care of. Everyone will be taken care of, and know one will get cheated out of their stuff. I just really hate it took so long to come about.

Thanks to everybody.
Ryan

Marc,

I can issues you a refund if you want. It will have to be on Jan 10th when I get my bonus though.

Thanks,
Ryan[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year Ryan!

to day is the 10th , I waiting for my REFUND!!!

thanks
Marcus

I am here now. I just sent you a PM. Ok first off I want to say a big thank you to Spenser for helping me out on this. Second I want to thank everyone for being way me patient with me than they should. I am on vacation from work for 10 days starting today(It was upposed to start after Christmas but I had to go back and finish some end of year stuff) and this is the break I needed to get the stuff finished and out the door. I have issues several refunds and cleaned up other projects I have outstanding, now I can finally put this one to bed. With Spensers help, and the next day or so of time in the shop I will get these shipped out this week to everyone as promised. I Promised Spenser I wouldn't let him down since he stepped in and helped me out and I WON'T! After this and Mola are done, I am not going to being doing custom work for a good while. With where I am with my current job and lack of time, I can't handle thingslike they should be taken care of. Everyone will be taken care of, and know one will get cheated out of their stuff. I just really hate it took so long to come about.

Thanks to everybody.
Ryan

Ryan, has anything shipped yet?

ryan today is the 13th!!!,

i pay you 2 years ago the 350 dollars, i always wanted your mola....

you promised me to send the rest on the 10th !

so send me 100 dollars today for your god will and the rest next week!

thanks
marcus

Ryan you logged on today, how about an update? Whats the deal man, are you going to ship ____ or no?

Hey Guys, Ryan told me that he was done with the Deckard stuff and was shipping it all this week. Hopefully this will be the end of it.

Back