Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is correct. Everything is finally finished (Thank god!) I went and bought all the packaging stuff for these today and my wife and I are packaging them up and addressing them tonight. I have a network install tommorow so if I don't get to the Post office I will go saturday. Thanks again to Spenser and every one envolved. Between getting things wrapped up and issueing a bunch of refunds I am almost there. Last step is to get the Molas shipped out to the people that are waiting and thats it for me for a while :)

Thanks,
Ryan

Having received my Deckard stuff a while ago, I'm very happy that finally others will see the amazing workmanship of your set dude.

BTW, any leftovers? I was still wondering about getting the rest of the clothing... :D

Thanks for the update Ryan. Looking forward to getting my Deckard gear and my ED-209 replacement dome! :rock :rock :rock

PM me if you need my address or anything. :duff

it is today the 15th and still no refund!

i pay you 2 years directly on the same day the 350 dollars for Mola Ram!!

please give me , my money back!!!

Re: what is with the rest of my Refund#????
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumuckl8968
ryan today is the 13th!!!,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindVoyeur
Quote:
ryan,

i pay you 2 years ago the 350 dollars, i always wanted your mola....

you promised me to send the rest on the 10th !

so send me 100 dollars today for your god will and the rest next week!

thanks
marcus

Quote:
Quote:
what is now?
Quote:
Marc,

I can issues you a refund if you want. It will have to be on Jan 10th when I get my bonus though.

Thanks,
Ryan
Marc,

I haven't forgot about you. I have issued several refunds of the past few weeks and have been selling off items to cover them. I am waiting on some paypal payments myself. I will keep you posted very shortly.

Thanks,
Ryan
It may be tommorow before I get money in my paypal account, but I will do that for you.
I am working on it.

Is there any updates Ryan?
It's been over a week since your last post, and I still haven't received my Deckard set yet.

Considering its been another 2 weeks, I'd say it was the typical "I'll do it tommorow" excuse. At this point they've been about to go out so many times its just ridiculous BS, and Ryan is running real low on credibility.

Checking in again. Been waiting a LOOOONG time for Deckard and Mola Ram.

I'm sure it's stressful to have so many breathing down your neck, but it's even more stressful to have that much money tied up for so long with only vague responses.

We were all asked to trust you, enjoy the holidays and everything would be delivered by Jan.3. It's nearly a month past and as far as I know, not one person has received their items.

Please, update everyone with actual ship dates and tracking info. Respond to those who have asked for refunds. It's the least you could do after so many have been so patient with you.

We were all asked to trust you, enjoy the holidays and everything would be delivered by Jan.3. It's nearly a month past and as far as I know, not one person has received their items.

That’s what I said and I am now apologizing to you all. I did what I could and I’m as disappointed as you all are at this point and it pains me deeply to say so. I was told several sets were mailed out last week and there was tracking that was going to be provided. I’m going to try and get a hold of Ryan today and see what’s going on.

If anyone has received their shipment please post it. Thanks.

Back