Custom 1/6 trophy room for predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the best i ever see Hand made ::=)
do going to sell part of the Background ?

No the background is huge, I am thinking of making alt skulls and background stuff. But the mold would be crazy. Thanks for all the comments , still not done

Amazing job! A too would be interested in a cast.
I love the curled alien and queen head.

I sold out of the queen heads , I may remold it but I need to make a small list to cover the expense. It was around 200$ to mold. But it may be of interest if a skull fan was interested, I have a couple of alt warrior skulls and want to make more.
I may make a custom page to keep track. If anyone is reading this , give me feedback and I will go from there.

I sold out of the queen heads , I may remold it but I need to make a small list to cover the expense. It was around 200$ to mold. But it may be of interest if a skull fan was interested, I have a couple of alt warrior skulls and want to make more.
I may make a custom page to keep track. If anyone is reading this , give me feedback and I will go from there.

i would love to know prices of alien heads, the alien busts and curled up alien :)

Hold off for a little , I plan on making more molds and ideas. The wall would be to expensive to mold so that's a pass. But I may have a couple tricks

Thanks for all the comment guys
It took a lot of time to do this stuff

Back