Custom 1/6 scale Batman classic Batfamily & Villians; WIP Bronze age Catwoman last pg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 scale Batman classic Batfamily & Villians; new scarecrow last pg

She looks nice so far.

thanks sirgor

The huntress has a head i just got to sculpt her mask.
here is head im using.

537-797-thickbox.jpg

the tone of head once it's i hand will determine body i use.

update**** The head is a peaches and cream tone and won't work with anything accept flirtygirl body. i have matched this to every female body i have and i have pretty much all of them lol. I could use triad but I'm not that desperate t make her look like a football player version of a female. she is athletic but lets not go crazy

Last edited:

A look at one of the figures that is taking me awhile to get started.

IMG_0774.jpg
IMG_3193.jpg
IMG_9789.jpg

once it hardens alittle and i get my casting supplies im recasting this so it's one solid head.

this may sound terrible but i am buying the 1960's burt ward robin and painting his hair black and making cape longer and resculpting boots so there like the teen wonder pre teen titans. i might also make his briefs out of pane since the velvet looks Little like feathers, see wip poison ivy's suit

robin the teen wonder.jpg

WIP Penguin fat suit. once finished i will cast this without legs and then the slow process of layers of flesh until it's perfect to add to a generic hit narrow shoulder. the body im using is junk body totally useless

IMG_3455.jpg
IMG_5963.jpg
IMG_7843.jpg

Re: Custom 1/6 scale Batman classic Batfamily & Villians; wip Penguin last pg

Your work looks great Groovy and pretty ambitious too. :cool:

thanks it took me awhile to get the right info once i was able to explain this wasn't for a human being to the tech team. now that i am I need to buy about 100 worth of supplies to make this guy done right and i might be able to offer the fat suit latter as well as the casted head with new nose job.

I just got Robin in and gave him better briefs I didnt care for what he came with and the tights had to go i can deal with exposed joints. Sorry no peaking until the cape is made. stay tuned "same Bat-time same bat-channel"

Pengy is going to have to be on hold for awhile i just dont have 250 to spare to get all the parts needed to make the body in silicone.

I almost have everything i need to make Batwoman version 2.0 and Huntress. once i order fabric these will be finished in sept money is tight this month so no new customs to show.

I did how ever make a small customizing on robin. i wanted a textured briefs/trunks and longer more yellow cape so here is my robin. no the cape is not in two parts it's just how it's laying in the pose.
robin.jpg

current wip on poison ivy 120 leaves down a hundred more to go.

Poison ivy WIP.jpg
poison Ivy WIP2.jpg

Wow Amazing Groovy!

Thanks it's a lot of work I don't think a toy company would do that

this may sound terrible but i am buying the 1960's burt ward robin and painting his hair black and making cape longer and resculpting boots so there like the teen wonder pre teen titans. i might also make his briefs out of pane since the velvet looks Little like feathers, see wip poison ivy's suit

View attachment 115431

Nice work on all of your figures!

I don't think Robin's classic shorts are meant to imply fuzzy feathers. They are scales... kind of like the chain mail worn by medieval warriors (like Robin Hood which Robin the Boy Wonder is based on).

i was confronted by the same issue earlier this year when I designed and put together a full sized Robin costume for one of my student actors for the Batman (related) stage play we put together. The costume was meant to represent the classic Richard Grayson outfit from the comics, but with rich (leathery) textures and a dignified presentation that was clean and acceptable on stage for a serious drama with grim lighting.

WayneandGrayson_zps8d171479.jpg

RobinTheBoyWonder_zps5186427b.jpg

For his shorts, I created a chain-mail pattern using die-cut circles (cut from green leather) attached to his trunks. It worked quite well.

RobinShorts2.jpg

RobinShorts3.jpg

Robinsshorts.jpg

For this scale, you may want to consider going with a fabric that has micro sequins embedded into it. I think it will give you the look to match the comic book costume.

The kind folks at Hobby Lobby have just the thing:

Thanks i might try that out of paper because painted it kinda looks leather like and place on top of the undies for robin.

on a separate note i finished ivy's body suit using 280 leaves i see a few spots i missed i may correct with a tiny leafs.. but all in all that was a long day of making the leaves and applying them..

ivy front.jpg
ivy back.jpg

10561785_10202433815157224_8157473306686158565_n.jpg

It's funny the color looks uniform in person and in natural lighting but the flash made it look quite different from upper and lower half.

Re: Custom 1/6 scale Batman classic Batfamily & Villians; poison ivy last pg

Final stages of Ivy. each gauntlet had 28 leaves. i cut out spear shaped leaves for her stockings to the way i wanted it. and love the boots, I'm so jealous of ivy. because of ivy's leaves i have to use a waist cinched stand

Poison ivy WIPboots.jpg
Ivy leafy legs.jpg
Poison Ivy Finished.jpg

Custom 1/6 Poison Ivy is completed.

Last edited:

I know I'm not looked highly upon on freaks because I'm enthusiastic and try to help and give helpful hints. And I'm not the popular ones that are worship and adored. But I'm an adult and even though I'm suppose to be a doormat and not engage the bulling it's just I thought we were adults and not in high school

Every one here knows how foul this place is. And less constructive then it is vindictive. And more snarky than it's productive. Although I do get some good hints from a small group. Getting smaller each day. The popular ones who may have been seamed infallible and cronies to help attack someone who question them. It's just freaks has literally become a breeding ground for mean ness. There is a fine line between constructive and bully. Maybe that's why OSW is for adults and here is for HS mentality.

Thanks for tips I won't use sequin because I hate them with a passion since I feel only Vegas, old women and drag queens only do it justice. but I will use this technique and message you a pic of finished robin. Since any further post will be on OSW I'll leave messages on page who was made and to check my page on OSW but I'm done with freaks.

Back