Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe pixletwin needs to change the thread title to "Reward Point Codes ONLY: (non-banter thread)" or something to that effect. Codes that are non time sensitive, like how the reward point codes often are, are not need there.

Yes, it is a confusing title for newbs.

This may explain the DONTDELAY possible code

Jason Brandt​I what says is Day 2 email newsletter and code appears to be DONTDELAY. I tried it and says it "hasn't started yet"

Jason Brandt​Don't know how or why I got the email. We'll see if code is accurate.

Jason Brandt​tomorrow that is.

It's 2017 we are all jacked in through emails and other methods. I don't see a need for any banter at all but that's just me. Post the code 50 times thank Pixel and wait for the next one.

I'm sorry for making your phone go off by posting this.

Does the page for spook where you enter codes act strange for anyone else on mobile?

Mine was acting whack last night at 2:30am when code hit. Would jump around, not let me type password, then said "Code already entered".

I was like "M'kay"....

To add to the continued banter. Pix needs to do nothing for this thread imo! The fact that this group has put the thread here for lazy barstewards like me is much appreciated and if fellow visitors want to express their feelings then go for it.
I for one don't mind doing the 'hard work' of scrolling through the replies to the codes :wink1:

Nobody is talking about this thread, they are talking about the non banter code thread, which is for codes only, and, unsurprisingly, isn't supposed to have banter in it...

This thread, people can post thank you's and whatever as they like between codes.

Granted the title can be changed to an absolute NEWB level intelligence; wouldn't it be warranted for a Mod to ban users for banter in the non banter thread for not following the rules of the thread? I feel like the rules are clear to most - just a few pricks claiming ignorance trying to get a rise from people - I doubt this is the last of it. There should be no exceptions. I mean for a Mod to have that power - and be absolute, thats respect right there

Last edited:
This thread is fine for banter (hanging out), it's the other one that a few people aren't getting.
Sorry to ruin the thread that clearly had other discount codes posted just this month. At least the discount codes are useful. Unlike your unnecessary post which ironically goes against the entire no banter part that you're policing.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sorry to ruin the thread that clearly had other discount codes posted just this month. At least the discount codes are useful. Unlike your unnecessary post which ironically goes against the entire no banter part that you're policing.

It's not for promo codes, it's not for ":dunno" posts, it's for RPs only. I got 3-4 that were not RPs, so something needed to be said.

Granted the title can be changed to an absolute NEWB level intelligence; wouldn't it be warranted for a Mod to ban users for banter in the non banter thread for not following the rules of the thread? I feel like the rules are clear to most - just a few pricks claiming ignorance trying to get a rise from people - I doubt this is the last of it. There should be no exceptions. I mean for a Mod to have that power - and be absolute, thats respect right there

Just reading: That thread doesn't really say what it's about. It actually only says "SDCC Codes only". we all know what it is, bur you can't ban someone for breaking 'the rules' that aren't spelled out...

Should we start another Reward Points only/no banter thread?

Just reading: That thread doesn't really say what it's about. It actually only says "SDCC Codes only". we all know what it is, bur you can't ban someone for breaking 'the rules' that aren't spelled out...

Should we start another Reward Points only/no banter thread?
No...3 threads for basically the same thing is getting a bit silly.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back