Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email from the list about submitting codes, but it tells me my e-mail is not found when I go to the battzero site. It's the same e-mail I'm receiving the codes on.

That one-time e-mail about submitting codes has now arrived 3 times.

Updating the email list in functionality and addresses. Will send an update directly to everyone on the list shortly.

I believe I sent out a few emails recently by accident - please ignore. I've been working on a backup copy of the script and while debugging I accidentally modified the wrong file. Finishing up testing without sending any emails right now. :)

I got excited when I read "ARKHAM" and "Joker," but got real disappointed when I saw that it was their Suicide Squad Joker, not their Arkham Asylum one!

Green Phoenix PF is up for order...ships immediately....only 300 ES....that was the big thing from the live video. Didn't catch any other codes.

another one, KYLO

The promo code KYLO is worth 13% off Kylo Ren Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure!
That's tempting as I've been wanting to pick up Kylo. Comes to $29.25 off which it's been eligible for $25 and $30 discounts previously. Kinda wish the discount was a tad more.

Back