Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a time limit on this? It won't let me add code to my wallet on my mobile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

It wouldn't let me add it on mobile either, I had to go to a laptop to put it in.

Thanks for the code. Still working. I don't think those will expire, this is not spook event.

It wouldn't let me add it on mobile either, I had to go to a laptop to put it in.

From my phone I had to go under my rewards points page and at the bottom is a bar to enter the code.

The other two code submission pages wouldn't allow me to click the code box to type anything in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my phone I had to go under my rewards points page and at the bottom is a bar to enter the code.

The other two code submission pages wouldn't allow me to click the code box to type anything in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same , but I made homescreen links for where I can enter promo and rewards now on my iPhone so hopefully won't be such a task to enter in the future .

Thank you everyone for posting the code and Spark for that glorious link <3

What a chapter of calamities, but I got in the end on my android. First I followed the spook link (while at work) and there was no input box. Tried loading the sideshow url and work keeps blocking it. Had a hell of a time getting both my phones to load the web page and have a working box. Went to the RP menu on my android in the end and got there.

Nice! Backdoor method worked for me. Thought that was a lost cause after spook. Thanks fellas.

Back