Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They told me their system doesn't allow that, but they will give you a full refund if you don't do it all the time. They've given me refunds on two NRD's in the past.
Gotcha. I have the Shotgun armor with Python exclusive with one payment on it and while I still am interested, I'm getting the Star Wars itch more and might prefer to go in that direction. Not sure.

Today is a interview sixth scale

Well there goes my theory about reward points on the non-licensed days.

...explaining why their super heroes look so crap...

It is a bit funny that they focus on the Daredevil figure which is one of the more controversial looks they've offered up in their Marvel line.

Anyone ever have luck transferring a preorder installment to another preorder? I feel like some folks have had luck with that.

I did it for Armored Batman, the order itself looked weird in my account as they just amended the original order to add the new one underneath it but it was fairly effortless.

Code shows as no longer active when I try it and that's even with the link and the account area. I miss when SS used to have monthly codes. The 50 dollars off is nice but of course an item I'm looking for isn't on the list.

I couldn't pass up on the 50.00 code. I ordered the Imperial droid. 50.00 off and free shipping, I will accept the flaws.

Back