Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this $50 off code is only for the items in the email, right? I always get confused when the site shows the eligible items but at the bottom says "show more collectibles". Thinking about Darth Maul but not sure if it's actually eligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this $50 off code is only for the items in the email, right? I always get confused when the site shows the eligible items but at the bottom says "show more collectibles". Thinking about Darth Maul but not sure if it's actually eligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you click on the link in the email, that is the list of everything that is included and Darth Maul is included.

I ended up ordering the Probe Droid with the code.

$75 off of Vader? It is from a code? Also what was the 12th day thing for today?

Damn near $70 off Arkham Joker with $22.50 in rewards. Sold.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So what's the 5th day of Christmas reveal today? I thought I saw it say something about Sideshow apparel but that's neither a reveal, a discount or a reward. It's just saying "Hey, we have Sideshow stuff you can wear, it's always been there - go buy it".

Unless I'm missing something?

Back