Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Huh. I didn't get the kit and I'm pretty sure I got that code. (And I didn't start following this thread until halfway through Spook.)

Anyway, I'm sure you've been paying better attention than I have! Here's hoping for a meaty one today!

That's b/c members who got the kit were nice enough to post it here for the rest of us to use

Whatever we end up with, I hope everyone has a great Halloween. I am knocking off early to go see a Halloween parade at my 5 year old sons school and then off for Trick or Treat. Enjoy and be safe! Thank you Sideshow.

Gah. Today's preorder is one of those Court of the Dead things I care the least about of all Sideshow products. Death Master of the Underworld

Gah. Today's preorder is one of those Court of the Dead things I care the least about of all Sideshow products. Death Master of the Underworld
I'm not a fan of the COTD stuff, either, but it's hard to deny...they are beautifully detailed and very well done statues.

you wonder if this is all pre-determined (code amounts) or if they adjust based on the amount redeemed (like if they have a $X "budget" and if more is redeemed then they thought, they might lesson code amounts or eliminate some, like this weekend only getting 1 code each day).

I'd be surprised if they didn't forecast everything out. They certainly know how many people this event engages and the best/worst times to send out codes. I'd be very interested to hear the analytics behind these promotions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks of the e-mail! Another 5.00 in. At 235.00 in total now.

That the email newsletter code?

Damn, I thought I got it out there first haha

Thanks for the Code [emoji106]

Back