Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

You all should check out this short 15 min film called "SideKick" Very Very good and you may recognize some of the actors.

Let us know how it was. Have some mozz sticks too

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I thought it was quite entertaining, but no mozzie sticks :lol

They are something I usually do consider but we had just ate before so not this time.

How can you wish that no codes drop tonight? I hope we get 8 of them!

I admit, it was a selfish request :lol

We can turn the codes back on now :)

Let's get a $10 code to seal this Saturday night in victory formation.

I didn't get a coupon for Phasma or Rey with BB8, but I did finally get a coupon on my Flametrooper. I think it's random on which figure you'll get it on.

Edit: I noticed a bit of a pattern, it seems that figures that have been instock for awhile have them and new releases they just shove out the door as quickly as possible don't. My Flametrooper, DBoz's Batman and Obi-Wan, and IronPatriotFTW's Deluxe Boba are old releases sitting around in the warehouse, and the Spook pin is a special small seasonal item. Phasma and Rey w/BB8 were fresh of the boat.

I should have specified that the Batman was the BvS Batman, so it was a new release. Also, I was surprised that one came with the Spook pin. The sticker was the same size as the envelope used to ship it. :lol

I would have bought rey/bb8 with a discount

I picked her up with a regular 20 code. I highly recommend the pair. She is a little short but the pair together just absolutely looks amazing on display!

$20 code would be GODLIKE!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, mine was PO'd.

I should have specified that the Batman was the BvS Batman, so it was a new release. Also, I was surprised that one came with the Spook pin. The sticker was the same size as the envelope used to ship it. :lol

So Preorders, there goes my warehouse theory.

Can Cahobbit come in here and explain the decision process in what packages get those Discount code stickers?

Is HT Optimus Prime on sale for $200 yet? Has anyone gotten an email with a targeted discount? If you don't want it, send it my way.

Is HT Optimus Prime on sale for $200 yet? Has anyone gotten an email with a targeted discount? If you don't want it, send it my way.

i got a $50 off code plus free shipping for HT optimus prime on my email

Is there a particular reason you're expecting such a discount? That would interest me, too...

Forgive my ignorance but is this common for sideshow products?

Just some, like I have sneaky hulkbuster vi and subzero on Po. And already received ant man and gold stormtrooper. The ones not available were tank gamma and whiplash all the ones which had $75 off [emoji23]

Maybe a code would pop up at midnight :pray:

Well it's midnight where I'm living at right now... so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

130am, was hoping for another late night one.

Are the coupons that are sent in the boxes only on select items or is it completely random? I've gotten some just-released figures in the mail recently and there hasn't been anything in any of it.

It's randomized. I didn't get one with Armored Batfleck (which was a PO) and the very next week I got on with the standard Batfleck (also a PO). It's just a sticker on the actual box so I think they're just slapped on random packages on the way out

Back