Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

$47s a nice little chunk. I'll take every bit I can. Cut the ht deadpool in half with my last batch of rp.

After this morning's code I have exactly $1138 in RPs.

I think it's a sign to use them on a Star Wars item...

(It would take a chunk out of that life sized Han in Carbonite.... but I think I need about $6k more in RPs to make it happen)

I'm hoping when I show my wife your post she won't think I have a premium format addiction anymore.

Seems Susan (is that who runs their Twitter?) is awake. A reply came so not a scheduled post.

I'd expect a Soul gathering before too long.

(My Spider-Sense also has me stalking their Instagram for a code...been a while since there was one there. They did a big Twitter one yesterday and a big FB one today...so maybe it's Instagram tomorrow...)

Seems Susan (is that who runs their Twitter?) is awake. A reply came so not a scheduled post.

I'd expect a Soul gathering before too long.

(My Spider-Sense also has me stalking their Instagram for a code...been a while since there was one there. They did a big Twitter one yesterday and a big FB one today...so maybe it's Instagram tomorrow...)

Hope your spider sense is on point [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M22ggcccr & 16pool20

I have $220 in rewards, do I use it on the Snowspeeder Luke or the eventual Hot Toys Han Stormtrooper disguise?

Was posted an hour ago so that was longer than some last. I remember the 5 minute codes a few years ago.

The one-off's were better. They would hide on the SS site somewhere with a cryptic clue and it was literally first one finding it used it!

The one-off's were better. They would hide on the SS site somewhere with a cryptic clue and it was literally first one finding it used it!

I remember those as well, I sucked at finding them though LOL

Thanks fellas. I know about the $25 & $30 promo list but I was wondering about the monthlies. I guess they're no more and just come randomly stamped on the side of things we order.
Monthlies appear to be no more. Maybe SSC discontinued them briefly in order to focus discounts for Spooktacular?

Also, in the spirit of Spook, I recommend everyone like the Court of the Dead Facebook page, if you haven't. There will be a contest in there after 10k likes!

Reposted. Like Court Of The Dead everyone!

I have $220 in rewards, do I use it on the Snowspeeder Luke or the eventual Hot Toys Han Stormtrooper disguise?

What HT SW figures do you own already?

I'm saving my points for han solo stormtrooper, feels like I've waited an age already.

Thanks fellas. I know about the $25 & $30 promo list but I was wondering about the monthlies. I guess they're no more and just come randomly stamped on the side of things we order.

Monthlies appear to be no more. Maybe Sideshow discontinued them in briefly order to focus discounts on Spooktacular?

Weird, my post didn't include my response when I posted.

Ask yourself which one do you want enough to spend the full price on?
You can also split your reward points between the two for a discount on both.

Last edited:

"status": "expired",
"expiration": "2016-10-27 8:11:11>2016-10-27 08:00:00",
"code": "M22GGCCCR"

It lasted 11 mins

Back