Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Was posted an hour ago so that was longer than some last. I remember the 5 minute codes a few years ago.

Must have only just. Code worked for me 10 min ago waking up for a random 4am dunny stop..

Considering my Timezone I can't believe I've only missed one $4 code

I'm saving my points for han solo stormtrooper, feels like I've waited an age already.

I'm just wondering which one will still be available next year? You know? Will Snowspeeder Luke be around long enough for a discount or will Han Solo Stormtrooper sell out and thats it.

Really glad I'm in the habit of waking up early currently, and that I'm also on vacation for the remainder of spook. Gotten all the codes but a $2 one.

What's the count up to?

Just curious since this is my first year collecting...during previous Spooktaculars, how generous has SS been with RP's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saving my points for han solo stormtrooper, feels like I've waited an age already.

Yea, that one and ROTJ Luke are the two I am reasonably sure are going to come eventually but not sure when. In the meantime I wonder if its best to use the points have so far to the price of a figure in half or just wait and rack up enough to get one totally free later.

I have my eye on Yoda, Doctor Strange, and Daredevil.

I'm just wondering which one will still be available next year? You know? Will Snowspeeder Luke be around long enough for a discount or will Han Solo Stormtrooper sell out and thats it.

That depends on how good the Snowspeeder Luke production figure and the HT Stormie Han sculpt look.

Thanks for the M22GGCCCR code. snagged it couple of hours ago. up to $47 spook bucks!! :woo

Just curious since this is my first year collecting...during previous Spooktaculars, how generous has SS been with RP's?

It may be the Advil fogging my memory at the moment, but I vaguely remember Sideshow giving out one time use $100 Reward Point codes hidden on their site many years ago.

Still haven't heard any official word in the Han Stormtrooper but if/when he comes out, he'll be gone LONG before snowspeeder Luke at that price.
Plus, isn't he a late 2017 release?

I have only been sleeping in 90 minute blocks for 3 days and I just missed the $10 code. I'm a little pissed.

Damn. Literally laid back down for an hour and missed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It may be the Advil fogging my memory at the moment, but I vaguely remember Sideshow giving out one time use $100 Reward Point codes hidden on their site many years ago.

Dang, very nice [emoji106]

I have $220 in rewards, do I use it on the Snowspeeder Luke or the eventual Hot Toys Han Stormtrooper disguise?

I would go for Luke. Having Stormtrooper Luke, Stormtrooper Han seems redundant to me, visually. I'm too much of a Luke fan.

I'll be happy if we hit $80.

Yes, they used to pull stuff like this, you'd need to find these on their site.....before anyone freaks out THIS IS FROM 2010
Picture8-1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Weird, I thought they already made a Han in disguise. Maybe I've just seen bashes then.

Anywho, I'd go with Luke personally.

Back