Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

It's funny. I should know better but I'm just refreshing this page, so I've tried to add the $2 code over and over.

What would make you think that?
Between all of us, someone would have caught a whisper of the answer to these codes on some social media and it would have come up on here. Statistically someone was going to guess these before I just did, and likely would have said it publicly. It either is an elaborate ruse or we already have a leg up on these.

It's funny. I should know better but I'm just refreshing this page, so I've tried to add the $2 code over and over.

Haha, me too. This is my first Spooktacular and I've gotten the $30 code and $12 in rewards. Should I expect much more as far as rewards and they can't be used with a code correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how we, as humans, like to conspire and speculate on things we don't fully understand...like this expired codes thing LOL

As Stark said, "Please be a secret door, please be a secret door."

We should just be able to ask SS themselves. Pretty sure they'll openly answer, if not directly, at the least a hint.

Lets all keep in mind this is only day one. I feel like there is always that one guy who complains "this is it?" on day one. Don't bother participating. You know who you are.

Lets all keep in mind this is only day one. I feel like there is always that one guy who complains "this is it?" on day one. Don't bother participating. You know who you are.

Hey, I paid good money to get more than $12! Wait...

Creighton gave the codes "hushhyde" $10 RP and "magic" $15 off certain items in the other thread.....

Can't wait for more! The only thing I hate are those late night, early morning codes that only last for an hour. I wake up and miss them completely!

Got to admit - I was very very happy when the $50 off code for Tank dropped!

Do they usually do stuff like all hours of the day like past midnight? Reason being I work midnights and am up those hours.

I couldn't decide whether to use the $30 code on Black Widow or Harley Quinn, and now it seems they've both been eliminated as options. What gives?

It's unpredictable when they post stuff. I remember missing out on some codes that came in maybe around 3am my time.

It's unpredictable when they post stuff. I remember missing out on some codes that came in maybe around 3am my time.

Copy that. Will keep an eye out then during the night/morning

Back