Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

I couldn't decide whether to use the $30 code on Black Widow or Harley Quinn, and now it seems they've both been eliminated as options. What gives?
They never were options. Dr. Strange was on there as well. Depends on the way you filter the content. It for some reasons pulls up a bunch of stuff.

I entered the $30 code and saved it to wallet but now don't see it on my account. Am I able to reenter it? (Anyone still have it?)

I entered the $30 code and saved it to wallet but now don't see it on my account. Am I able to reenter it? (Anyone still have it?)

Did you go to the tab for promo codes? When you go to "Saved Codes" it drops you off on the gift cards tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened here.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

So far its 10-20% off with the specific item codes (10-20% off super inflated prices compared to 1-2 years ago).

Not many people who passed on Thanos at $440 are going to pay $365 plus $25 shipping (Ebay has had better deals for a while on him). Needs to be 30% off and free shipping!

I'm personally hoping for a deep discount on the Batman: Gotham Knight figure. Midtown had him for 40% a while back but I missed it, as it went as soon as I had it in the cart. I'm hoping for something near close to that.

I'm hoping for 20-25% off Arkham Joker but that's probably asking for too much.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for 20-25% off Arkham Joker but that's probably asking for too much.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Definitely, but if they want it to sell out that's all they need to do.

Anyone else have trouble inputing the codes on their phones?

Yep, it's always been a huge pain in the arse. Especially at 3am. :lol The website is just not designed for it. I can't remember for sure but last year I might've requested desktop mode - that could help.

Blusteel20
The promo code
BLUSTEEL20 is worth $20.00 off Iron Man Mark 30 Marvel Collectible Bust!

Code Expires (Nov 3rd 2016)

f1rstsn0w
The promo code
F1RSTSN0W is worth $40.00 off First Order Snowtrooper Officer Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure!

Code Expires (Oct 26th 2016)

I'm guessing with high probability that no deals will be offered for SS stuff.

Back