Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Yep, it's always been a huge pain in the arse. Especially at 3am. :lol The website is just not designed for it. I can't remember for sure but last year I might've requested desktop mode - that could help.

I was on chat with them the other day about this. They said they were having issues with the mobile version of the site and complaints about not being able to enter codes into your account.
Supposedly they were looking into it but that was over a week ago.
I can enter the Spook codes but nothing into my personal account with my phone. Even using the desktop version.

I was on chat with them the other day about this. They said they were having issues with the mobile version of the site and complaints about not being able to enter codes into your account.
Supposedly they were looking into it but that was over a week ago.
I can enter the Spook codes but nothing into my personal account with my phone. Even using the desktop version.

Damn. I had a sneaky suspicion something wasn't working when I looked at my RP total. I might have missed that $2 code after all.

Well **** it, I'm going to use my computer from now on.

True. Do people really still collect every single IM armor from that crappy 3rd movie? :lol

Aye. That would be me. Almost done too..... (Thank god. Sometimes I don't feel good about it LOL)

Of course I paid full price for every dang one of them. Never know what IM figs will sell out in a blink and which are Spooktacular deals.

Aye. That would be me. Almost done too..... (Thank god. Sometimes I don't feel good about it LOL)

Of course I paid full price for every dang one of them. Never know what IM figs will sell out in a blink and which are Spooktacular deals.
Same here but I'm behind on armors

Not an IM3 completist by any means, but there were definitely a few House Party designs that caught my eye!

Its not about the money, its the excitement of catching the codes at the right time that is rewarding to me. I am at work and I scored 2 dollars, I still think its worth because its absolutely free money. People who complain have the right to not play part of this event? But trust me they would still probably jump at the codes from a distance, just sayin.

Saying it's not worth losing sleep for $2 isn't complaining, it's common sense...

Just sayin'.

To be honest I've stopped ordering from SS anyway after they doubled international shipping charges.
My $90 RPs will probably go unused.

Weird is shipping of Knightmare Batman to me was $46, now if i try anything it says $64. Really pointless to order anything from SS than exclusives for us EU pals.

Saying it's not worth losing sleep for $2 isn't complaining, it's common sense...

Just sayin'.

To be honest I've stopped ordering from SS anyway after they doubled international shipping charges.
My $90 RPs will probably go unused.

I would hope they do some really good deals to make up for recent alienation of longtime customers.

wow $2??? kind of lame :dunno:

I would hope they do some really good deals to make up for recent alienation of longtime customers.

I wish. I really do. But the increased cost, less helpful customer service, etc. drive people away, and $2 isn't going to win them over :thud:

$2 is $2. Don't like it? Don't redeem the code. I'll take every dollar I can get.

With that 30 dollars off, Ultron Mark 1 is looking pretty tempting :wink1:

I'm looking forward to seeing that collection one day.

I don't want to flood 20 posts... so, first shout out to Pixel for the work gone in. It must be frustrating when 20 people come out of the woodwork and complain. At the end of the day, the people contributing to make this great for the boards are doing it on their own time, and they can't be glued to computers 24/7

It looks like there's plenty of specials on specific pieces but the RP coupons may be low and slow. That's understandable as RP is lost money to their wallet system, whereas Special codes just help them get old stuff out the door. For me the latter is no use because there is really nothing I want I don't have, unless a really good special comes out, and most of the older stuff will no longer ship to NZ. Chances is if I go to cash in on Thanos, he won't ship for me anyway.

$2 is $2.. I'll take the ones I'll get. I'm up to $12 now. Missed the earlier $4 code..

Back