Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Don't think you can combine ... you can use more than one but each on a separate order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$50 International buyers discount: I just spoke with a rep at Sideshow and these can now be used for pre orders as well as in-stocks!

Going shoppin !!!

This might work out better for me than the old $20 monthly codes.

I cancelled my order for 4-Lom (an early pre-order that didn't have an NRD) and re-ordered using the $50 code. At today's exchange rate that $50 (plus the 20% tax) is a saving of £46.

I bought a non-figure from Sideshow recently and the box arrived with a "You Rock" sticker with a "SEPTXXXX*" code on it ... which I used on another order.

Would a non-ethical UPS employee who knew about SideShow be tempted to copy these code down as they pass by (it's clear as day, stuck on the box exterior) or are these codes bound to and only able to be used by the original purchaser's account?

​Got my first ever code with Rey. $20.

Don't think you can combine ... you can use more than one but each on a separate order.

Oh ok, I think I was confusing the $50 international ones for being 2 combined $25 coupons. :slap

Would a non-ethical UPS employee who knew about SideShow be tempted to copy these code down as they pass by (it's clear as day, stuck on the box exterior) or are these codes bound to and only able to be used by the original purchaser's account?

If your code didn't work I'm sure sideshow would help you out.

My CW Cap will be here next week, hoping for a code on that.

How long ago did Harley go up? She wouldn't be eligible would she?

I recall someone saying that Harley was eligible for the round of codes that went out in August.

Sweet. No problem ... if I get one I'll probably go with a member of Team Iron Man: War Machine Mk III or Mark 46.

Its Batman day.. wheres the Batman codes??? :)

Been holding off on making an order hoping they'd have some kind of Batman deals today.
There didn't seem to be many retailers participating in it this year as past years.

Used the $20 code on my newly delivered Rey on BTTF 2 Marty. Then, today, I got a thank you email from SS for the order with a $25 code. I thought "awesome, now I'll PO Doc, too!" But nope, the code is only good for a handful of figures, and they're all crap. Way to be, SS, way to be.

$50 International buyers discount: I just spoke with a rep at Sideshow and these can now be used for pre orders as well as in-stocks!

Going shoppin !!!

How can we get such code?

Used the $20 code on my newly delivered Rey on BTTF 2 Marty. Then, today, I got a thank you email from SS for the order with a $25 code. I thought "awesome, now I'll PO Doc, too!" But nope, the code is only good for a handful of figures, and they're all crap. Way to be, SS, way to be.
That's what those $25 codes have always been, no surprise there. I got one for ordering Cap, only works on Marvel figures that no one wants.

:lecture

After re-ordering 4-Lom with the $50 International Code SS emailed me a $25 code for Star Wars figures.

Back