Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

"Smuggler" works for $50 off the ANH Han & Chewie 2 pack.

I have a code for my Jason purchase first person to p.m. me back will receive it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Duo-maxwell-1017 got the code first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Did anyone else watch Sideshow's live Facebook feed today?
As I thought, they are pushing the Court of the Dead line and if I heard correctly, they mentioned that you're going to need the map in the Crypt Kit they are selling to participate in the Spooktacular contests. Problem is, the site says it is estimated to arrive in Oct-Nov. How is that going to work if it doesn't ship until after?
Also mentioned that they will be running contests soon via Snapchat.
Looks like I may be out of anything they offer through those?

So to have any chance in a contest, I'd have to buy a kit from a line I don't care about? Pass.
Agreed. If this is accurate I may begin shopping elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks like a revamped Spooktacular kit with Court of the Dead branding! Nice blast from the past when a kit was offered that tied into Spooktacular. :clap

Yeah, I genuinely don't care about the Court of the Dead at all. What a bummer.

Just got off Live Chat with SS and they said the map will only be a small portion of Spook and they are hoping to get kits with them out before it.
Won't be much use if they don't.

Looks like a revamped Spooktacular kit with Court of the Dead branding! Nice blast from the past when a kit was offered that tied into Spooktacular. :clap

I ordered one....why not? :lol

It's actually $40 though....$5 shipping. I just hope the $30 giftcard is a good one.

The GC only reason I hesitate. But the thought of getting a new Spook kit is almost worth it...

Well, I did get an account specific code with At-At Driver. I would buy more with monthly codes but at least its something.

I watched the Sideshow broadcast today and what Susan said was that they would be doing things all across all social media platforms and through email, and that there would be "some" giveaways that required the kit. Definitely a small part of the overall Spooktacular. At least that's how I heard it.

So after using my hulk vs wolverine code $30 on the Capturing Archetypes vol2 book which came out to $4 with the free shipping. The box had a $20 Sep code on it. This is the second code I got in September for $20 off good PO items. I'm feeling great it makes up for the last 2 months.

Last edited:

Anyone have a code they are not using? I Greatly Appreciate it.

Back