Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I am arguing with them now, they won't honor it.

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Lol congrats to those that were able to use it. You have to be quick around here

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

No one will be able to use it. It goes against everything Sideshow stands for.

Yeah, I was right at checkout for Proto Boba Fett for the Galaxy14 after checking the list, but still wasn't fast enough.

Unless it was a one time redeemable code?

Check this out everyone!!

Batman PF is $299 free shipping no tax at

Thinkgeek.com

Your welcome 😊

So someone just guessed GALAXY14 because of the twitter quotes, right? It didn't pop up anywhere on the site or anything like that.

I have to run to my sons school for about 20 minutes in an hour bet there is a code then LOL

You have untill tomorrow morning to do the Rocket contest...

Maybe I'll enter.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone paid attention to what dancing figures show up in the Spook main page? They've primarily been figures that show up on sale, but I just saw the Dark Knight armory (with Alfred) show up. I don't expect that to go up on sale, but maybe it's a clue. Or maybe it isn't.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone paid attention to what dancing figures show up in the Spook main page? They've primarily been figures that show up on sale, but I just saw the Dark Knight armory (with Alfred) show up. I don't expect that to go up on sale, but maybe it's a clue. Or maybe it isn't.

I saw it yesterday...for a moment i thought those were the next figures to get a code.

Back