Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

Im guessing this was a legit code they wanted to give out but when they saw people using it early they pulled the plug. Might show up again under different name

Sideshow used to hide gift cards during Spook. I could see them hiding codes if there was a way to have a countdown clock for it start once somebody submitted it.

Nope, no luck. Couldn't check out with it, says invalid. Oh wells. :gah::slap:lol

Those YouTube contests are lame. Also, I wish they would be more of a presence here besides just social media.

And Im still awake. Get with the ****ing codes already.****.

I am arguing with them now, they won't honor it.

Lol congrats to those that were able to use it. You have to be quick around here

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Do we know what costumes14 works on?

Dammit, I got suckered into ordering it from SSC with their free shipping offer. :slap
I ordered mine right now 😊 it's a steal. And they have %50 buy 1 get 1 %50 off...so you can get 2 1/4 batman origins for $100

Do we know what costumes14 works on?

Yes. You can get a list by adding it to your account and then pressing the button next to it in the saved codes list. Jake Sully, Nathan Drake, Mime Joker, etc.

Back