Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

So a couple of weeks ago, they had the Mary Jane statue giveaway, where you were supposed to post a photo of yourself doing your best MJ pose. I was the one who took a photo of myself at Starbucks, then Chicky said "bonus points if you get other people in the pic with you". So I talked to the two people working, and got them to do a silly photo with me.

I won $50 in rewards points, but Chicky told me to tell the Starbucks employees to email her because she wanted to give them something for playing along.

They got SSC Joker and Harley figures! How cool is that???

Wow, thats cool!!! Very cool of her!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

So a couple of weeks ago, they had the Mary Jane statue giveaway, where you were supposed to post a photo of yourself doing your best MJ pose. I was the one who took a photo of myself at Starbucks, then Chicky said "bonus points if you get other people in the pic with you". So I talked to the two people working, and got them to do a silly photo with me.

I won $50 in rewards points, but Chicky told me to tell the Starbucks employees to email her because she wanted to give them something for playing along.

That is amazing!

Chicky is one cool gal!

Although it is very cool, I hope they keep them or re-gift them, and don't sell them on Ebay...
Chicky also gave Daniel Logan a Proto Fett and t-shirt yesterday, for participating in the Fett contest. That's cool as well! It's VERY cool that Daniel actually participated! I'm sure he'll proudly display it...

Chicky is one cool gal!
I always wonder if I met her. After so many years of going to SDCC, and the Sideshow parties, I'm thinking I must have met her in the booth or at the party... But I don't know if she ever went. I know Greg, Alex, and Chris, and Dusty (I miss her!). I was madly in love with Destiny (she was extremely nice to talk to, besides being drop-dead gorgeous). I remember others as well, but can't think of names to match. They hire well. All of the staff is friendly!

I always wonder if I met her. After so many years of going to SDCC, and the Sideshow parties, I'm thinking I must have met her in the booth or at the party... But I don't know if she ever went. I know Greg, Alex, and Chris, and Dusty (I miss her!). I was madly in love with Destiny (she was extremely nice to talk to, besides being drop-dead gorgeous). I remember others as well, but can't think of names to match. They hire well. All of the staff is friendly!

Pictures? I can never tell if it's a guy or gal sometimes, lol

So does this month have a discount code then?

Sent from the Bat Computer

Sometimes there's a coupon code in the newsletter. I don't know if the newsletter for March has come out yet, since mine have been going to my spam folder lately :dunno

Reward point codes have been scarce to none, :monkey2 but on the brighter side...7 months til Spooktacular!! :lol

Ignore me, I'm jealous. Free stuff is cool.

I don't collect dolls and refuse to FB or Twit.

Pictures? I can never tell if it's a guy or gal sometimes, lol
I used to, but after a hard-drive crash I lost years of digital pics. I learned the hard way how important it is to back up...
But I can state that Dusty and Alex and Destiny are all women... Chris and Greg (obviously) are not...
I did refer to Dusty as "he" once long ago, before I knew her...

Back