Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Lots of winners in this thread! Maybe this is the lucky thread? :panic::panic::panic:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Won $25 in rewards last weekend for the Stark/Mandarin contest. Saw that the same winner from that contest just won the Proto Boba Fett too. Gotta step up my creativeness haha

Won $25 in rewards last weekend for the Stark/Mandarin contest. Saw that the same winner from that contest just won the Proto Boba Fett too. Gotta step up my creativeness haha

What a jerk! Lol.

I like the ones where you have to be creative in writing. That's how I won mine and I'm a much better writer than I am a fabricator or arts & craftsman.

LOL I thought with the Boba contest she wanted an origami Boba Fett, so that was what I made. Turned out she wanted costumes.

What a jerk! Lol.

I like the ones where you have to be creative in writing. That's how I won mine and I'm a much better writer than I am a fabricator or arts & craftsman.

Yeah I like those too. Definitely more of a fan of the creative art ones though

LOL I thought with the Boba contest she wanted an origami Boba Fett, so that was what I made. Turned out she wanted costumes.

Yeah I posted construction paper art of Boba Fett hoping for the best haha. Did not have nearly enough supplies to cover myself in paper armor like that so I did what I could

So whats the discount code this month guys lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

It's turned into the 'I'll do anything to win a piece of plastic' thread :yuck
Not me! I'm too lazy! :lol I don't mind the writing ones, but I am just not creative enough to make things, especially when it takes a lot of time and effort. I commend those that do, but I have to abstain from those...

It's turned into the 'I'll do anything to win a piece of plastic' thread :yuck

What, write a sentence or spend 30-60 minutes making something fun for prizes worth hundreds of dollars? Yeah how degrading :rolleyes2

So whats the code then? Lol

Sent from the Bat Computer

Hey, some people who spend a big chunk of disposable income on detailed figures and statues of comic book characters to litter their room don't want to look silly.

So a couple of weeks ago, they had the Mary Jane statue giveaway, where you were supposed to post a photo of yourself doing your best MJ pose. I was the one who took a photo of myself at Starbucks, then Chicky said "bonus points if you get other people in the pic with you". So I talked to the two people working, and got them to do a silly photo with me.

I won $50 in rewards points, but Chicky told me to tell the Starbucks employees to email her because she wanted to give them something for playing along.

They got SSC Joker and Harley figures! How cool is that???

The perks of working at Starbucks... LOL You should've given them my email and said I was one of the baristas, haha, but sadly I don't have a place for SSC Joker & Harley in my collection, as nice as the figures are...

Back