Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Did we find out who one the War Machine from yesterday's contest?

The winner has probably already been contacted but has not sent a response. When he/she does Susan will tweet the winners name.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Phil from Milwaukee is my guess for the winner, but Susan hasn't announced it yet because the winner has to reply to her and accept the terms of the prize.

Yep, don't forget about me. :wave
I couldn't remember your name, but I didn't forget about ya! Wisconsin REPRESENT! :hi5:

Yep, I can't enter the picture contests usually as I'm at work when most of them go up.
Forgot the use the Collect14 coupon in time, too. :(
That sucks. But I'm sure there will be a March coupon reported very, very soon...

I hate having to send pictures to enter contests, especially when I have to create something. I'm not that creative... I went all out for the Predator Choppa contest, using my ceiling fan as the helicopter blades, but nada. For the opening crawl of SW, I did a Brady Bunch theme, but she didn't even comment. Oh well. Here was my entry:
Here's a story... of an angry Jedi...
who didn't bring up two kids... of his own.
They were hid-den... by Obi-Wan...
So he was all alone...

I amused myself, so I guess that's all that matters...

That's pretty good!...and I hate you for making me have the Brady Bunch theme in my head!:gah:

Paper armor costume contest takes too much effort for me. I already went out into the woods last year and filmed myself hunting for Bigfoot for Sideshow to no avail. Good luck, guys.

......too much for Boba Ben? ;)

yeah, I don't see a ton of participation for this one.

I entered, but I'm not playing to win, since I just won a contest. Fun father/son project before bed. Took about 45 minutes. Hopefully we'll see some good entries, but they could take some time.

Hey, there's no limit on winning, especially in a creative contest like this. Good luck!

So far you're the only entry, so I'd say the odds are in your favor! Besides, Chicky often gives away more than one prize, if she likes your entry. ;)

I'll enter this when I get home.

I entered a contest!!! Fingers crossed 😁

So whats this month's code

Sent from the Bat Computer

Is it the Boba paper armor? I was going to enter too but I don't have enough paper in the house to scotch tape one together! :lol

Ya it is. Wife and I had to hurry and throw something together after work and before our daughters bedtime so it's not great, but it was fun. That's all that matters though.

Yeah I have no idea what I'm gonna do for the contest, but it will have to be minimal. I'm not about to spend any extended time on paper armor lol. Just need to figure out how to make her laughl

Anyone know how long it takes for SSC to charge your card on a contest prize?

It takes around 2 months to receive your item and about a week to be charged for the shipping. That's how long it took me for my Hulk PF to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty good!...and I hate you for making me have the Brady Bunch theme in my head!:gah:

Thanks, man! I'm glad SOMEBODY liked it...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It takes around 2 months to receive your item and about a week to be charged for the shipping. That's how long it took me for my Hulk PF to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously!? :gah: I can't wait that long for my Mechanic Stark, someone shoot me!!! AGHHHH!!! :impatient:

Back