Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC *** new 100 point code on 12/12

Thanks..Thats Great..Where was this code posted..I did not even see it

NEW CODE!

REWARD13 nabs ya 300 points ($15!)

So it says can't be combined with other discounts including free shipping, but doesn't say if you still get the normal reward points or not, most coupons you do not, if so this coupon really has little value.

So it says can't be combined with other discounts including free shipping, but doesn't say if you still get the normal reward points or not, most coupons you do not, if so this coupon really has little value.

Just add it to your reward points.
When you use your points those terms apply.

just add it and you'll see it in your rewardpoints. And that seems to be one big pile of points anyway.

Good thing I looked this morning... $15 is nice. :)

Little value?
Between this and Spook I've got 2055 in free points.
Thank you SS! :yess:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC *** new 150 point code on 12/13

Thanks for the code

Dang, this is madness, posting a code between midnight and 2am?!? Good news for our overseas friends I suppose. Sad I missed that one, but just got the new one, and added it to the first post + the thread title.

Where did you guys see this newest code, I don't see it on FB or Twitter?

Little value?
Between this and Spook I've got 2055 in free points.
Thank you SS! :yess:

SSC deserves big ups for doing it just during Spooktacular. Doing it again is very nice and makes me at least feel that I'm being rewarded for all the money I spent.

Now comes the patience game over the next months to not use any. I used 800 recently and had the cancel the order. :slap

Dang, this is madness, posting a code between midnight and 2am?!? Good news for our overseas friends I suppose. Sad I missed that one, but just got the new one, and added it to the first post + the thread title.

Emailed me with a 24hr countdown.

https://newsletter.sideshowtoy.com/...gJ_A..AcuSIg.b..s.AfoL.a.UqtZMA.UqtZMA.Wns4Lw

Was the 2am one worth only 100 points?

SSC deserves big ups for doing it just during Spooktacular. Doing it again is very nice and makes me at least feel that I'm being rewarded for all the money I spent.

Now comes the patience game over the next months to not use any. I used 800 recently and had the cancel the order. :slap

Once all my items ship next year I'm buying something with my points then I'm out.
Already have no room left :slap
Thinking the Big Chap with $200+ off might be a winner :yess:

Hey, shouldn't the points show up in my total immediately? I could swear I had 2880 points yesterday and after entering the 150 point code, I'm still at 2880?

Hey, shouldn't the points show up in my total immediately? I could swear I had 2880 points yesterday and after entering the 150 point code, I'm still at 2880?

Should show up straight away.
What 150 point code? New one is for 300 :dunno

Back