Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something weird going on. Was expecting 3x$1, received 4 emails and 4x$1 in my account, but the balance has only increased by $3.

Edit: Same as Asta, have 2 entries at 4.51am but the 2nd one doesn't increase the balance.

Autumn still thinking of ways to eliminate code groups.

This is her favourite time of the year. :devil
Autumn be thinking...

alien-sygourney-weaver.gif

Nada here but a kind benefactor hooked me up with some codes. Thanks again jye4ever!

BTW, anyone know if receiving a "going, going almost gone" notice in your email has any real meaning? Is it an actual warning something is about to sell out, or just marketing since you looked at it?

I got an email saying $13,000 added to my account. The actual account only shows $3 added. This is cruelty on a scale almost unimaginable. Apparently, my emotions look like a soccer ball to Sideshow because they are really playing with them. :LOL:

Google wouldn't approve the Android version of the Sideshow game, so it delayed the publishing on that platform, according to a surprise stream I just watched on FB. Still no ETA. But they are aware of this, and the game rewards don't expire until 12/31.

Also, there's a revision to the game coming, which improves the controls.

So, as I posted earlier I got the 1 email this morning for a $1, yet 5x$1 was added to my account. I just saw I had 7 more $1 RP emails, yet nothing else was added to my account..... :lol

I was happy for the extra $1 (expected $4), yet now they are just trolling me by sending a total of 8 x$1 RP emails, but only adding $5... :(

This is mental abuse. Not cool SS, not cool at all..

Back