Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, as I posted earlier I got the 1 email this morning for a $1, yet 5x$1 was added to my account. I just saw I had 7 more $1 RP emails, yet nothing else was added to my account..... :lol

I was happy for the extra $1 (expected $4), yet now they are just trolling me by sending a total of 8 x$1 RP emails, but only adding $5... :(

This is mental abuse. Not cool SS, not cool at all..

Did you log into the same sideshow.live code on different devices?

I did with one, and it made me wonder whether that's what generated a phantom reward that couldn't actually be paid in.

Did you log into the same sideshow.live code on different devices?

I did with one, and it made me wonder whether that's what generated a phantom reward that couldn't actually be paid in.
The old Sideshow Phantom Rewards disappearing trick.

peace-disappear.gif

*$2 fade*​

As I mentioned, I was expecting to receive 7x $1 codes from the previous end of day stream, and that’s exactly what I received. Even though like others I did end up receiving an additional email from Alex, (for a total of 8) but that wasn’t added to the account. And I’m quite sure I didn’t earn a single $1 reward prior to that stream.

And now an old school $1 code. Though I almost ignored it, as it didn‘t click at first what it was. So not a bad day.

Back