Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we're back to these ridiculous times. Being on the East Coast means it was 3am for me. Are they using the "sleep is for the weak" slogan again?

I'm gonna be missing a lot of Rp's this week...

Honestly, you all missed nothing. They ran these spins for so few people that it was downright impossible to get the 3 potential bucks. Most people walked away with 0 out of 3 spins after watching a lengthy show from 3-4am.

I’ve always been terrible at the scavenger hunts during this event, and who knows if this means something, but Farbo randomly dropped a 2-second graphic in the 3am stream with an animated Mort saying “Todays word is CHAINSAW.” I tried it as a reward code and a crowdpurr with no luck.

I’ve always been terrible at the scavenger hunts during this event, and who knows if this means something, but Farbo randomly dropped a 2-second graphic in the 3am stream with an animated Mort saying “Todays word is CHAINSAW.” I tried it as a reward code and a crowdpurr with no luck.

That to me sounds like one of those things where towards the end of the event you have to send in all the "Word of the days"

Autumn Glading

Admin
Group expert
· 9 m ·

Here's a riddle for you that may or may not be REWARDING:
There is a locked room with no windows and inside there are two dead goldfish, AND the doctor is a woman. Also, it's the north pole but during Daylight Savings time AND Mrs. Smith has four daughters and she needs to get a fox, a chicken and a bag of chicken food across a river in a rowboat that can only hold 2 people or items at a time.
What color is the shirt?

She's diabolical lol...

evil-laugh-icegif-14.gif

Guys, I don’t think this is Sideshow’s game. “SOCAL Holiday Bingo.” If you do sideshow.live/orange you get something in French for another company, too.

Guys, I don’t think this is Sideshow’s game. “SOCAL Holiday Bingo.” If you do sideshow.live/orange you get something in French for another company, too.
Theatricality and deception powerful agents to the uninitiated but we are initiated arent we SS?

Back