Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad-lonely.gif

$18 seems worth download. Now to wait for the Google play version.
You have no idea how much easier it is than SS.

Yeah you have to be quick with your left thumb eye coordination but holy crap it was much less stress and frustrating than SS.

I suck at these mobile games and even I was able to finish the game.

Yeah you have to be quick with your left thumb eye coordination but holy crap it was much less stress and frustrating than SS.

Yeah I generally don't care for mobile games, but the previous game seemed like in order to get any decent amount of rewards you had to hunt for coins for hours. More effort than its worth to get $6 or whatever in rewards

A quick little playthrough of a mobile game for $18 seems a better deal.

Yeah, this was almost too easy. They must be raising shipping costs again lol...

Just checked this thread, learned about the game, downloaded the app and beat it for my $18. Not bad at all! Thanks so much, guys! I noticed it scores you on each level. Do you get anything extra for maxing out the stars across the board?

I would have finished the game sooner but I had to stop and change my phone settings because notifications from this thread kept popping up and blocking the top 1/3 of the arcade screen lol...
That reminds me: I've been wanting to have this site send me popup notifications on my iPhone for years, but I have never been able to figure that out. The closest I came was an email, usually sent far too late after a code had expired in past years. Is there some secret trick I'm missing?

That reminds me: I've been wanting to have this site send me popup notifications on my iPhone for years, but I have never been able to figure that out. The closest I came was an email, usually sent far too late after a code had expired in past years. Is there some secret trick I'm missing?
I don’t think there’s a trick. My notifications come via the email I have associated with my account here. Sometimes they arrive right away, other times hours later.

While waiting for the android version.. is the game hard? Is it still the same jumping game? And does Spook start at 12am today?

I just switched to an iPhone to. I used to be able to get the notifications on my android, but no luck with the iPhone. If you ever figure it out I’d love to know.

I just switched to an iPhone to. I used to be able to get the notifications on my android, but no luck with the iPhone. If you ever figure it out I’d love to know.
I have an older iPhone and get notifications through the separate Gmail app. I don’t have it linked to the iPhone mail icon - not sure if that makes any difference.

Back