Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the $5!

So if you answered Death Star Droid you should get it.

Maybe Alex is being easy going with the names because otherwise it'd be a lot of work sifting through hundreds of answers.

View attachment 580257
They actually wound up talking more about the Death Star Droid than the Death Star Gunner, so they probably accepted both because of that.

Got the 5 as well even though I entered Death Star Droid!

BBB uses these sorts of things as trial runs for future activities, so I'm betting we see more of these "You have 2 minutes to fill out the form." in order to get rewards from this point out, at least some of the time.

Oh, great. So now the only people who'll get rewards are those that have nothing better to do on a Friday night than to spend 1-2 hours listening to every inane thing that comes out of his mouth. In other words, I'm going to be raking it in! :yess:

hey guys just a question.. how much dollars is 1320RPs?

1654023331609.png

WTF?

Boss man said the other day to execute order 66 and everyone who placed 66th on all the trivia nights got 66 fun bucks. I think Alex only wanted to give out 5 bucks haha
I placed 65 actually cause I remember that one time I actually played and mentioned my place on here.

1654026107874.png

I think Alex mis-fired on that one and gave it to me. LOL.

Like sated above, BBB picked folks that had finished 66th in the last 13 trivias, and I think there a random draw for some folks as well...neither were spun for...Congrats too, awesome!
so cool! I missed out on the $5 but got the $66. good enough. lol. and also got that extra dollar. I'd say pretty good haul this month.

so cool! I missed out on the $5 but got the $66. good enough. lol. and also got that extra dollar. I'd say pretty good haul this month.
I also got that $66. On the stream, they said only 13 people who averaged around 66th place in the trivias got it. Also, has anybody received their $2 participation rewards yet?

Back