Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I raised it with both, received the original paperwork from Sideshow and sent it to DHL and quoted the law. They refused to do anything about it.

I used to select FedEx because I have an account with them, so don't pay any admin fees. However, FedEx is more expensive than the admin fees themselves now. DHL was the cheaper option, yet in the past FedEx has agreed to numerous refunds from overcharging.

I think all the couriers are crooks.
I've had issues with FedEx, they overcharged me once and then wanted £50 to amend the invoice??? Never used them since.

DHL all good so far but it's only a matter of time.

Oh wow. Yeah, if that happened to me I'd be pissed, too. That really sounds like an error on that CS rep's part. So there's no rhyme or reason to it, then?? Sometimes you get taxed and sometimes not? That's nuts.

I'd rather not use Sideshow at all. It's only the reward points that make it worthwhile.

I get masses in from Hong Kong with no tax at all.

Oh no, I don't see a Youtube link for the show today. Are they doing that experimental thing on their own site again? That pretty much kills the chance for Rewards, no?

I-want-my-2-dollars_658951_1.jpg

Oh no, I don't see a Youtube link for the show today. Are they doing that experimental thing on their own site again? That pretty much kills the chance for Rewards, no?

It doesn't say where it's going to be.

The Youtube links haven't been showing up recently until a few minutes after it's scheduled to go live.

Yeah, once I realized this was on their site, it made me think we're getting nothing today.

Back