Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok sideshow's website has to be broken atm right? i can't apply codes/rewards at checkout to anything

Ah, so it's not just me? I can't search, and pages aren't loading correctly.

I could only access my account from some of the links at the top of the screen, such as 'Sideshow Originals'.

A little while later they fixed it, and the account drop down menu now opens normally everywhere.

Everything seems to be back to normal.

I could only access my account from some of the links at the top of the screen, such as 'Sideshow Originals'.

A little while later they fixed it, and the account drop down menu now opens normally everywhere.

Everything seems to be back to normal.
I had no problem accessing my account. I'm special. 😊

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Site still seems broken to me. I can’t press anywhere to do a search or log into my account. I was kind of thinking about ordering a second 501st with the discount. Maybe it’s a sign I don’t need it. :lol

Site still seems broken to me. I can’t press anywhere to do a search or log into my account. I was kind of thinking about ordering a second 501st with the discount. Maybe it’s a sign I don’t need it. :lol

Maybe you need to clear your Sideshow cookies?

Back