Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Rob realised what they were saying and backed off, saying Alex had time to get dressed up so he couldn't be that overworked.

But you could tell they really did mean it.
Alex said it himself either yesterday or the day before and he was going on about "yeah i get paid more but not THAT much more" :lol

They are a mess.

All this just for $70 what am I doing lol

That much?

giphy.gif

My Spooktacular total is $39.40 + the $5 registration at the moment.

Damn. I missed all those late night quickies. Sounds like about 6 total for $6? I've missed some many this spook. I calculate at least around a guaranteed handout of $20.

All I got yesterday was that bingo $2. Oh well. I choose sleep. :lol

Weren't some collectibles like the Superman: Call to Action Premium Format supposed to get a discount or something?? I recall seeing a post about skus and discounts, but never saw it go live.

Weren't some collectibles like the Superman: Call to Action Premium Format supposed to get a discount or something?? I recall seeing a post about skus and discounts, but never saw it go live.
That was for a $1 reward code. Each item had a letter in the paragraph description and they spelled out the code when you have all of them.

I missed 5 out of the 6...I got the first, then starting with the YT live, I stopped getting notifications. Notifications have been buggy for me, on any of the platforms. I would've missed the Twitch live in any case, since I don't do Twitch.

They got us hook line and sinker at the start, they're gonna get their viewers to tune in every show now that they might be a little more lax on the lotteries during their regular shows prior to spooktacular

on another note, did Paul get promoted or is there some reason he's off the social team? I always thought he was Autumn's pet project :lol

They got us hook line and sinker at the start, they're gonna get their viewers to tune in every show now that they might be a little more lax on the lotteries during their regular shows prior to spooktacular

on another note, did Paul get promoted or is there some reason he's off the social team? I always thought he was Autumn's pet project :lol

I find Paul the most annoying of them. He has this habit of saying, "Niiiice." And it really gets on my nerves. :lol

It's good when Alex gets to take over as I prefer his more natural style.

I heard him mention that in the last stream, but he's still doing the live shows so it was confusing. Alex is a lot more authentic for sure

Back