Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1635573662977.png

That face on Alex when he finds out there are so many people in 14th place. :lol

where are all these coming from? I'm getting no notifications as usual. This forum thread has been godsend, thank you.

where are all these coming from? I'm getting no notifications as usual. This forum thread has been godsend, thank you.
FB, YT and Twitter, Autumn did a surprise lottery on each platform. Each for $1. I missed FB (didn't get a notification), but caught the other two. About 200 people each time. They were very quick.

Last edited:
There were 3, one each on FB, YT and Twitter. Each for $1. I missed FB (didn't get a notification), but caught the other two.
Thank you. I got none of them. I'm seeing it now when I log on, 7 min ago, nothing on my phone though that they went live anywhere.

I didn't get the FB notify, but did get the Twitter one except it was five minutes after it ended. Damn it.

Buggy as hell all week. I got maybe 2-3 of the facebook surprise ones, youtube was only their planned events (same with facebook), and I got the first twitter one but nothing after. The notification/reminder bell is checked to ALL on each platform. And Tapatalk no longer works so it's literally just refresh this page on mobile every 5 minutes :lol

Thank you. I got none of them. I'm seeing it now when I log on, 7 min ago, nothing on my phone though that they went live anywhere.
No problem, glad at least a few of us were able to get them.

Buggy as hell all week. I got maybe 2-3 of the facebook surprise ones, youtube was only their planned events (same with facebook), and I got the first twitter one but nothing after. The notification/reminder bell is checked to ALL on each platform. And Tapatalk no longer works so it's literally just refresh this page on mobile every 5 minutes :lol
Yup. FB is pretty much useless, I get notifications maybe 30% of the time, if that. YT and Twitter have been working well for me for the most part though. Since we'd only just had the surprise bingo I wasn't expecting anything else so soon or I might have caught the FB one as well. Anyway, 2 out of 3 is better than nothing. I miss the Tapatalk alerts, although it wasn't always reliable either.

Back