Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, its not like SS is giving away free money. They are selling 'discounts' at their own store on their own marked-up merchandise. They should be giving away "free shipping" codes... "we pay the tax" codes.... "free figure" giveaways... there's so much they could do.
yeah, the rewards are basically to keep you in the cycle of buying through their website

I don't know what sounds worse. Missing and not being part of that last "event" or driving around with my teenage daughter for the last 1 1/2 hours trying to find her a last minute Halloween costume...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Besides, I thought the next event was at 5pm (8pm) my time??

easiest way is to just use everything by the end of the year or on your next order.

My plan exactly. Simple elegance. Trying to get to $300 on the ROTJ Scout trooper and Speeder.

And then, I'm out.

Of course, I said that with Sideshow 3PO...

And then again with Krennic...

I don't know what sounds worse. Missing and not being part of that last "event" or driving around with my teenage daughter for the last 1 1/2 hours trying to find her a last minute Halloween costume...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Besides, I thought the next event was at 5pm (8pm) my time??
What's worse, having to drive around a daughter for Halloween shopping or not having any children like me?
Who is going to soak up the drool in my old age?

It seems to me, the last few years they've been catering to to all the people on facebook/twitter, who probably buy very little and are out for a free handout. Back when they catered to us on this site made more sense..... how many of us have a bunch of pre-orders at Sideshow and have been doing so for years. Seems like they are alienating their whales for the little fish on social media.

**** me. I watched the stupid booth tour and didn't even get the points for reaching the number.

Didn't get in fast enough

Back