Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the $3.

Sounds like with the last round, they ran the 2nd lottery too quickly after the 1st and the $2 spin didn't show up for a lot of people. Might still be a chance some of us will get the $2.

Got the $3.

Sounds like with the last round, they ran the 2nd lottery too quickly after the 1st and the $2 spin didn't show up for a lot of people. Might still be a chance some of us will get the $2.

From what I gathered, people won twice during that last round. I wasn't there so Idk what happened.

From what I gathered, people won twice during that last round. I wasn't there so Idk what happened.
Seems like there was some overlap despite them claiming that doesn't happen. Autumn finally admitted that might be the case but just shrugged it off. Would have been a lot easier if they'd just done $2 for 1200 people.

Seems like there was some overlap despite them claiming that doesn't happen. Autumn finally admitted that might be the case but just shrugged it off. Would have been a lot easier if they'd just done $2 for 1200 people.
They always shrug it off.

Everything they do is a F@@k up, nothing works properly.

They are laughing their heads off, while we are pis@@d off and frustrated.

Back