Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have finally figured out a way to beat us. From here on out in the code groups - we should probably just post the time it starts and then leave it up to the person if they want to watch or not. Especially during these surprise streams on FB.

No matter how painful that sounds it may be the only way.

I think they have finally figured out a way to beat us. From here on out in the code groups - we should probably just post the time it starts and then leave it up to the person if they want to watch or not. Especially during these surprise streams on FB.

No matter how painful that sounds it may be the only way.
I've been saying that. I even okayed it with the Admin of one of the code group I'm in. Post that they're live and where and preferably post a link to the stream. He has zero problem with that. The problem is that I guess people have gotten so afraid of being banned, that they won't do it. So we get ******* nowhere unless they post a real code like they with "Optout."

Paul Hernandez dollar.jpg

Paul put up a GIF in the FB group, that supposedly has a code hidden in it...I'm too tired to try and figure it out....probably just another punk thing though.

It was one thing in the past that during the night they'd give out codes and all you'd have to do is set up alerts, pop it in, and go back to sleep. But now they want people to stay up/wake up and watch videos in the middle of the night! And for a $1??!?

Losing a good night's sleep for 5 days for a few bucks is crazy.

Back