Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumn is really getting on my nerves. I hope Autumn has a Fall, breaks her ankle which takes all Winter to heal after which she never has the same Spring in her step. :rotfl

Btw, the 2nd monster madness poll is online, code is MONMAD2. Saw someone mention it in the chat. Might have been mentioned earlier in the day and I missed it.

The total so far is $18 including the 2 game codes? Reason I ask is because we had reward drops 1, 2 and 3 then 5 and 6, but I never saw drop #4. Maybe I somehow missed it.

The total so far is $18 including the 2 game codes? Reason I ask is because we had reward drops 1, 2 and 3 then 5 and 6, but I never saw drop #4. Maybe I somehow missed it.
yeah, I got the same and I missed the first one. Also including the register $5

$5 for registering, $8 for the game, and $5 total for each of the drops minus 1

So far, I've only missed two of the $1 codes...the early morning trivia, and this last one. During the wrap up they were making a big deal out of how much rewards they've given out with just the Ser Sideshow game.

it definitely isn't. $1 rewards for an hour+ podcast, I'd rather work minimum wage for that hour just to have a sense of accomplishment :lol

Played the game again for fun, I'll just post the $5 codes here for the taking. Have at it.
Sideshow Game Reward Points Code 011.jpg

yeah, I got the same and I missed the first one. Also including the register $5

$5 for registering, $8 for the game, and $5 total for each of the drops minus 1
So $24 all up including the $5 registration? Do you know when drop #4 happened?

This is what I've got so far:
SERSIDSPYxxxxxxxx $3
DONTFALLxxxxxxxx $5
MPEN7 Reward Drop 1 $1
STHAHA Bingo Lottery $1
RZHTS Rewards Drop 2 $1
OPTOUT $1
JWAWS Rewards Drop 3 $1
STSTABSTAB Spooktacular Trivia 1 Lottery $1
COBHAWK Cobbled Cosplay Lottery $1
BEWXB Rewards Drop 5 $1
Q4SS2 Rewards Drop 6 $1
FWQZR9R19L4 Autumn & Amy Minatures $1
Total: $18 + $5 registration

So $24 all up including the $5 registration? Do you know when drop #4 happened?

This is what I've got so far:
SERSIDSPYxxxxxxxx $3
DONTFALLxxxxxxxx $5
MPEN7 Reward Drop 1 $1
STHAHA Bingo Lottery $1
RZHTS Rewards Drop 2 $1
OPTOUT $1
JWAWS Rewards Drop 3 $1
STSTABSTAB Spooktacular Trivia 1 Lottery $1
COBHAWK Cobbled Cosplay Lottery $1
BEWXB Rewards Drop 5 $1
Q4SS2 Rewards Drop 6 $1
FWQZR9R19L4 Autumn & Amy Minatures $1
Total: $18 + $5 registration
oh, were all those already added to our accounts reward history? I was just reading off of what was in mine so far since registering. Most look familiar, except for MPEN7 which is probably the first one that I missed. or perhaps I missed more than I thought :lol

oh, were all those already added to our accounts reward history? I was just reading off of what was in mine so far since registering. Most look familiar, except for MPEN7 which is probably the first one that I missed. or perhaps I missed more than I thought :lol
The latest 4 haven't been put into our accounts yet. Yep, MPEN7 was from the midnight kick-off show.

Back